View all photos (24)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Eiffel TowerStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Seine RiverStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Lido de ParisStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
You'll end at
Paris, FranceDrop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi.
See address & details
36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
- Dinner cruise on the Seine with drinks ( if option selected)
- One-hour Seine cruise by glass-enclosed boat
- Multilingual hostess
- "Merveilles Revue" at the Lido and a glass of Champagne
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned coach.
- French Style Gourmet Meal in heated Dome on 1st Floor Eiffel Tower's Terrace( if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Lido de Paris
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Compulsory cloak room at the Lido
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Should the Eiffel Tower dinner Option chosen, dinner will be served in an ephemeral dome restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower during the renovation works of the restaurant (expected to last until the end of April 2020)
- There will only be time for French Style Meal at the Eiffel Tower. Time to explore the tower is not included.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Audio commentary is only available on the Seine River cruise. There is no commentary at the Eiffel Tower, on the coach or at the Lido
- Template Menu at the Eiffel Tower, Cured meat or mixed or vegetarian Platter served with Soup and Truffade (dish of potatoes with Cantal cheese) Dessert Fruit tart or Tropézienne or Paris-Brest French Pastry Drinks: Water & A glass of wine or Beer or Soft drink and Coffee
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The Lido performance contains partial nudity & may not be appropriate for all audiences.
- Taking photographs of, filming or recording the show is prohibited
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Drop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Paris City Vision
Princess Albert S10
Driver was very kind and informative, actual tour guide terrible!
The driver that drives you to Versailles, Alex, was very kind and informative, why couldn’t he do the tour? His…
Fun relaxing thing to do our first night in Paris
We booked this cruise for 8 our first night in Paris. Most of our party said this was the highlight of our 2 day…
Long Island, New York30
An evening at the Moulin Rouge
Everything was well organized from the pick up to the drop off at the end of the evening. The staff at the Moulin…
Godalming, United Kingdom61
Paris City Vision
What a disappointment to be treated sarcastically by reception staff when collecting tickets. A real shame given…
Coleraine, United Kingdom51
Definitely read before deciding to book this ! My partner had bought me this as a Christmas present as we were…
Loved everything, completely worth it. Just some recommendations to take into consideration: - Wearing light…
Wander & Wonder
Lourve Museum Tour - Paris City Vision
We bought a skip-the-line guided tour of the Lourve Museum from Paris City Vision. We went to the office close the…
Coleraine, United Kingdom12
DO NOT BUY! I had booked this for Valentine’s Day and it ruined our whole night! The boat was a disaster as it did…
Portsmouth, United Kingdom11459
Truly lovely experience
This was a lovely experience. We had window seats and sailed just after dusk. Seeing the Eiffel Tower in full…
Elham, United Kingdom11
Wouldn’t eat it even if it was free
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY Firstly we started off with the river being flooded so we could go on the cruise. Then we…
- Duration: 5–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071