Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chateau de ChantillyStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedTake a private guided tour of the exceptional Castle of Chantilly, formerly owned by Henri d'Orleans, Duke of Aumale, the fitfh son of our last king of France, King Louis Philippe. The Institut de France now ownes the Domain and its remarkable collection of precious books, paintings and decorative art objects. The fairytale Château de Chantilly stands at the heart of a vast domain covering 7 800 hectares (19,274 acres), located in one of the largest forests near Paris, Le Massif de Trois Forêts (Chantilly, Halatte and Ermonville forests). The Château and estate have been built up by the owners of Chantilly since the center Ages, in the 14th century . The Château de Chantilly, rebuilt after the second half of the 19th century, has one of the finest museums of historical paintings in France and a library well stocked with rare and precious books and manuscripts.Read more
- Pickup and drop-off from your Paris hotel
- Private licensed tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chantilly
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We took this tour on 28 July 2019. Frederic, our guide, picked up our group of 4 adults at our hotel in the morning and drove us to Chantilly Castle. We arrived just before the gates opened and were able to get some beautiful pictures of the castle and grounds before the…
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Best of France Tours
Mistook Bruges for a Disney Built Wonderland
My husband and I were on a short trip to Paris for his work. On the day he had mostly off, we had Frederic drive us…
A Kentucky Bourbon Girl Learns About Champagne
My husband had business in Paris all day so I booked Frederic to take me on a private champagne tour. I was a littl…
Chateaux and Wine Tasting from Tours
We spent a wonderful day with Marion on this small group tour to Amboise and the surrounding area. She is so full o…
Day trip to City of Chartres and Chartres Cathedral
SO MUCH FUN! Our tour of the Chartes Cathedral was wonderful. Our guide, Frederic, is incredibly knowledgeable r…
Tour of the Champagne region-couldn’t have asked for better!
My friend and I went for an all-day private tour of the Champagne region around Epernay. Frederic was our tour gui…
The Perfect Way To Experience Champagne!
We had a lovely day trip to Champagne thanks to Frederic's knowledge of the location, and history. We learned so m…
Wonderful day trip
We had the best day with Frederic as our guide to the Champagne region! We were celebrating milestone birthdays and…
This was the highlight of my family's trip to Paris! I chose this company after reading reviews of other tour compa…
Fredrick was our wonderful guide for an all day tour to the vast property of Versailles. He was on time, profession…
Visit to the American Cemetery in Normandy so we could see the lowering of the American flags and hear Taps played.
This was a 3 day tour including Monet’s Garden. Our guide, Frederic Meunière was fantastic. We were picked up at …
Frederic the Fantastic
What a great tour we had! My daughter and I spent a full day at Versailles with Frederic as our guide. Everything w…
An amazing experience
This was by far one of the best things we did while in Paris. We had 7 family members together for this private to…
Magnificent private tour of Chartres Cathedral
Frederic Meunier is a great tour guide. He personable, friendly, accommodating and extremely knowledgeable. We lo…
A truly wonderful experience!
I would highly recommend this tour! it will be a highlight of your trip! My family of seven enjoyed a beautiful day…
Excellent day in Champagne
Christian picked us up from our hotel ay 8.30am as planned and took us to the Champagne region where we visited Plo…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 28,330 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 218 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,836 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,416 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Chantilly Half Day Private Guided Tour from Paris
Which attractions will I visit with Chantilly Half Day Private Guided Tour from Paris?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Chantilly Half Day Private Guided Tour from Paris on Tripadvisor
How much is Chantilly Half Day Private Guided Tour from Paris?
Chantilly Half Day Private Guided Tour from Paris price starts from ₹ 31,942.65. Discover and book Chantilly Half Day Private Guided Tour from Paris on Tripadvisor
What is the Chantilly Half Day Private Guided Tour from Paris cancellation policy?
Chantilly Half Day Private Guided Tour from Paris cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chantilly Half Day Private Guided Tour from Paris on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Chantilly Half Day Private Guided Tour from Paris?
Chantilly Half Day Private Guided Tour from Paris is hosted by Best of France Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Best of France Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chantilly Half Day Private Guided Tour from Paris on Tripadvisor