Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (404)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
See the highlights at the Louvre with a guide, and gain a depth of understanding for famous works such as the 'Mona Lisa' and 'Venus de Milo.' This tour includes a skip-the-line admission ticket, which should save hours of waiting in line. Plus, you have the option of a morning or afternoon departure time to suit your schedule, or upgrade to a private tour.
You'll start at
Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel
Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, FranceMeet at the Arc du Carrousel. This is a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum. Before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries)
See address & details
- 1Louvre MuseumStop: 3 hours - Admission includedYour 3-hour journey through some of the world’s great artistic treasures begins at the Arc du Carrousel, next to the Louvre entrance. Choose a morning, afternoon or evening tour and meet your English-speaking guide. Enjoy fast access to the museum with your skip-the-line pass and begin your tour through the massive venue, home to over 35,000 works of art spanning more than 73,000 square meters of exhibition space. Your entrance pass also provides complimentary audio headsets. Wander the diverse exhibitions, starting with the Ancient Greek Parthenon, followed by the iconic Venus de Milo. While in the ancient antiquities’ gallery, view the celebrated Winged Victory of Samothrace. Then head to the Apollo Gallery to see the opulent royal crowns of Napoleon and King Louis XV. Get a taste of the French Revolution with Delacroix’s painting Liberty Leading the People and take in the Italian Renaissance as you gaze at the work of Michelangelo and Da Vinci's Mona Lisa. (See full sample list below.) With your small group (limited to 25 people), engage in lively chats with your guide and hear entertaining anecdotes, trivia and history. Afterward, spend as much time as you like exploring the museum independently. Please Note: Evening tours are limited to Wednesdays and Fridays at 6:30pm. For an extra unique experience, book an evening session and wind through the quiet corridors at night, when the crowds are gone, and the artwork is basked in soft light. Enjoy the tour without all the bustle, and finish with great views of the Louvre’s glittery outside pyramid lit up after dusk. Itinerary Skip the Line: Louvre Museum Walking Tour includes but is not limited to: • Sully Wing • Roman Sculpture Hall • Venus de Milo • Frieze of the Parthenon • Etruscan Artifacts • Winged Victory of Samothrace • The Apollo Gallery (crowns of Louis XV and Napoleon) • Italian Renaissance Wing (DaVinci’s Madonna on the Rocks and Mona Lisa) • French Wing (David’s Coronation of Napoleon; Delacroix’s Victory Leading the People) • Michelangelo’s Slaves • Canova’s Psyche and CupidRead more
You'll end at
Louvres, FranceThe tour ends in the lobby of the Louvre, just under the Pyramid
See address & details
- Explore the Louvre museum with an art expert on a guided tour
- Beat hours-long lines with a skip-the-line admission ticket
- Learn about the history of masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa
- Choose from several departure times, or upgrade to a personal tour
What to Expect
Your tour begins outside of the Louvre museum at the time selected during checkout—arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled departure. With your skip-the-line admission ticket, sail past hours-long lines and head straight inside the museum, home to more than 35,000 works of art. With your guide, visit world-famous pieces such as Leonardo Da Vinci’s 'Mona Lisa,' and see French masterpieces from the 19th century including Ingres' 'La Grande Odalisque,' Gericault's 'The Raft of the Medusa,' and the works of David and Delacroix. Once your guided tour has concluded, you can continue exploring the museum independently.
Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
- An Art Historian English Guide
- Audio Headsets
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Semi Private or Private Tour (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only very small bags are allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that parties of 7 or more people may be split in different groups on the day of the tour at the meeting point.
- We may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Unfortunately, the meeting place wasn’t described fully and we ended up being early... to the wrong location. We called and let them know we were on our way from a couple of subway stops down, but the guide had taken the group inside by the time we arrived. I understand that…
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from CityWondersCS, Manager at Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa
Responded 2 weeks ago
Hello JMRN, Thank you very much for contributing in our site with your review. We are sorry to hear that you were not able to join your scheduled Louvre tour. Please note that we strongly advise our clients to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior the departure of their tour. Unfortunately, we can not accommodate late arrivals, as by doing so, we can risk to lose the skip the line benefit for the rest of the group to enter in the Louvre museum. We appreciate the feedback provided, as it helps us keep improving. Once again, thank you very much for your contribution. Best regards, City Wonders team.
lovely day out with the family, the weather was sunny on the day and the atmosphere there was electric, there was a big crowd at the weekend.
Date of experience: October 2019
It was awesome, an experience that everyone should live, it is a must do on everyone's life, things that you can see there will let you speechless.
Date of experience: June 2019
If you are visiting for the first time and you want to make the best out of your time, money and enjoyment this is the package you need to go for. If you like a tour, this one was good! Mr Ferier, out tour guide, was fantastic, he presented all the interesting stories, facts,…
Date of experience: February 2020
Perhaps the best tour I have ever had the pleasure of going on. Our guide, Felix, took us right into the museum, no waiting (although crowds were light at the time). Felix was extremely knowledgeable about the Louvre history, the exhibits and the artists themselves. He was…
Date of experience: March 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: City Wonders
This is still one of my most favorite sites from my Paris holiday. The tour guide was fantastic and the sites were …
Worth Every Penny! FANTASTIC Experience
Hugo and Diane were EXCELLENT tour guides—they were witty and warm and so congenial and engaging! They truly made …
Great tour, great guide.
Great tour, full of intresting info. Loved it. Thanks to our tour guide Victoire for extremel intresting info and c…
This tour was a highlight of the trip! John, our guide, was friendly and knowledgeable about French history! I enjo…
Great tour and tour guide
Really enjoyed our City Wonders tour and in paritcular the head of the line privledge was worth its weight in gold …
Lauren was amazing and very informative Thoroughly enjoyable experience. Great history lesson Thank you!
Addy was great.
Addy was a great guide! My wife and I loved the tour! Very informative, punctual, and interesting stories.
Many memories on this castle tour!
We enjoyed everything about this tour. John, our tour guide was knowledgeable, funny and a master at connecting. Da…
Opulence and History
Very interesting and informative tour of the palace with free time to wander the gardens. Travel to and fro was com…
A Day of Delight!
Our guide Addy was informative, fun, knowledgeable, and entertaining. She kept us on track and made sure everything…
John was amazing! Super knowledgebale about Paris and this tour. Danis was our driver, he was great too! Would tota…
Great day trip from Paris
John spent the day touring us across the Loire wine tasting and visiting amazing castles. Amazing day trip from Par…
This tour was even better than we could have hoped! We learned so much and had a great time! Definitely a can't mis…
Catacombs tour with Julia
Julia was amazing! She was so friendly and really enjoys what she does. She had a lot of great information and also…
Eiffel Tower explained
Marion was an excellent guide on our Eiffel Tower tour. She was both knowledgeable and passionate about her Paris, …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 2,283 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 16,667 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,056 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 28,069 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 32,058 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 41,195 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa
Which attractions will I visit with Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa on Tripadvisor
How much is Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa?
Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa price starts from US$ 71.25. Discover and book Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa on Tripadvisor
What is the Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa cancellation policy?
Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa?
Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa is hosted by City Wonders. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Wonders on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa on Tripadvisor