Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (53)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Ticking off all of Dublin's highlights can often be expensive. Save a ton of money with this digital Dublin Pass, which includes admission tickets to more than 25 city attractions, a hop-on hop-off tour, and special offers for Dublin shops and restaurants. A great choice for budget-conscious travelers or families. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for one year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 30 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
- Save money and time with a cost-effective, digital, Dublin Pass
- Get free entry to more than 25 attractions with your 1- to 6-day pass
- Orient with an included digital guide book with maps and tips
- Hop-on hop-off tour has commentary available in multiple languages
What to Expect
To take advantage of all the benefits of your Dublin Pass, download the pass on your mobile device and get ready to explore Dublin. Your pass is valid and starts from your first use. You can only use your pass on consecutive days if you’ve purchased a multi-day pass. With this Dublin Pass, you can plan your own itinerary for your visit to Ireland’s capital city. Pick from top attractions such as the Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Distillery, Dublin Zoo, Christ Church Cathedral, and Aviva Stadium. Get free entrance with your pass, and at some attractions even get skip-the-line access. You can also take a hop-on hop-off tour through Dublin that grants you access to a bus around the city for 24 hours.
Returns to original departure point
- Dublin Pass
- Free 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Free digital Dublin guidebook (worth 4.99 euros)
- Skip-the-line access to select Dublin attractions
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, other than the special offers specified in the Dublin guidebook
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: The Dublin Pass entitles the bearer to admission to each attraction once per day. For example, if you have a 2-day Dublin Pass, you can visit the same attraction on the two successive days. However, admission will be denied if you try to gain entry to the same attraction more than once on any given day
- Your Dublin Pass will be immediately as your "ticket" after purchase. Use for direct entry into the attractions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Quite disappointed that a refund won't be granted for my trip coming up in 2 weeks. I respect their 30-day refund policy, however the circumstances of trip cancellation are beyond anyone's control. Flight cancelled, cruise cancelled, attractions closed. I appreciate the 2 year…
Date of experience: May 2020
We had one aggressively rainy day and used our Dublin Pass this day It was nice to not have to pay at each venue and be able to just go in. We went to the Dublin Pass office and received a booklet but no direction on what the pass included at each stop. We got the pass as a…
We took this 90 minute tour and had a wonderful overview of Dublin (places to go, eat, drink). The tour guide was humorous and knowledgeable on local history. If you only have 1 day to spend in Dublin, do this first thing in the morning and then you can plan the rest of your…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
Bus schedule didn’t work well with our needs. Had to stand out in very cold weather waiting as much as half hour for a bus. Some drivers were helpful and friendly. Price was reasonable for the service.
Date of experience: February 2020
We recently purchased the Dublin pass for our visit to Dublin. What a great way of saving money and accessing most of the must see attractions. We visited the Guinness stone house , Jameson distillery, Dublin zoo, The Jail, Post Office tour and the Hop on Hop off bus which was…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Dublin Pass
Worth getting the pass
Too a 2 day pass for 79 Euros which covered most of the attractions in Dublin for there weekend. Extremely useful a…
- Dublin, Big Bus Dublin, and 39 more
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,215 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 28,598 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 17,841 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 37,415 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 526 travellers!