Tour Highlights – Set on the banks of the picturesque River Avon it is one of the most recognizable towns in the UK. Home to Blenheim Palace, Blenheim Palace a World Heritage Site with over 300 years of History. Visit the famous home of William Shakespeare, Stratford-upon-Avon is forever synonymous with history and culture. For a day with a bit of a difference, you can visit The Mechanical Art and Design museum, but better known as the MAD museum. Tour Highlights – *Uncover the inspiring stories Oxford University and Oxford City while visiting the old colleges with huge gates and high stone walls. Discover the Oxford University traditions and understand how students live and study today and learn why Oxford is called the City of Dreaming Spires. (Walking Tour in Oxford) Go behind the closed doors of oldest Colleges, Historic Chapels, School of Divinity, visit The Old Bodleian Library Quads. This guided walking tour is free, but you are welcome make a donation at the end of the tour
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Walking tour in Oxford
- Entry to Blenheim Palace Adult £35.00 Child (Age 3-16. Free for under 3s)
- Shakespeare Birth Place Adult £25.00 Child (3-15) £12.50 Under 3s go free
- Entry/Admission - Blenheim Palace
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.Pickup details
Hotel pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Please reconfirm your pick up time 24 hours before Tour. if you are staying at a hotel, please wait inside the hotel, your driver will come in with a name board. if you are staying at a private address please wait outside your front door or liase with your driver for best pick up location. 24 hours before your tour we will send you your driver details. we can pick up from any hotel in London or private address. please provide as much detail or your address as possible. after you book your we will be in contact with you to confirm your tour and exchange any other details.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218711P91
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare Country & Oxford private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare Country & Oxford private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare Country & Oxford private Tour?
- Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare Country & Oxford private Tour price starts from ₹ 44,848.51. Discover and book Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare Country & Oxford private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare Country & Oxford private Tour cancellation policy?
- Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare Country & Oxford private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare Country & Oxford private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare Country & Oxford private Tour?
- Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare Country & Oxford private Tour is hosted by The Visit London. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Visit London on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare Country & Oxford private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218711P91
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Blenheim PalaceStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Shakespeare's BirthplaceStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3OxfordStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
The Visit London
Joined in November 2019
#1,112 of 1,852 Tours & Activities in London
- 118marlysb00Bait and switchWe wastes hours at portobello road because nothing was open. I’d like my money back because we should have been told that before we spent the money and wasted time. The guide was great and took us to places that we were interested in.
- Meander1008114460100Would recommend for teenage plus visitors.Great volunteer guide with tour well pitched to attendees. The tour gave access to areas not otherwise accessible.good coverage of the history.
- ellenmU7200OC00Private Driver, NOT Private Tour1. Driver was late to pick us up by 8minutes with no apology 2. He was rude, combative, and raised his voice several times to talk over us. Not flexible or accommodating when we first met him. Horrible initial experience/demeanor. 3. There were dirty/used waters in the back seat which he cleaned while we were there, not before. 4. He parked far away for all experiences so we had to walk and find him. Not a true private driver or ideal experience. This wasted time and should have been door to door. 5. Knew nothing about the area and offered no guidance. This was not a “private tour” but a private driver. When asked, “what church is that?” His response was “every town has a church, it’s not a famous one.”
- Art Is P00BoringThe Baths are no doubt a great archaeological find but I feel £25 entry fee is too high an admission fee. There are also about 8 million attendants standing around, what do they think we're gonna do? Steal some masonry?
- JasmineBassi00Waste of time and moneyI went to Cutty Sark for a touristy day out as it has a very prime location in Greenwich. The interior is lovely but the prices are way off! Even though the history is important, it dragged on for long and became disinterested very quickly. The only good bit is when you reach the top of the ship which overlooks The Thames and the rest of Greenwich but wasn't worth all that money I spent on my family and myself. Wouldn't recommend for families for a fun day out, go to Greenwich market and park instead!
- RamonAnd2kids00Terrible tour. Waste of money. Run away from this tour!Our driver Mr. Shuhed started by saying he knew nothing of Harry Potter and needed our help. He wasn’t kidding. We never received an itinerary. I had to ask where we were, where we were going, and how the location was connected to HP. I got little to no information. We were driven to 4 or 5 locations. The driver had no idea where we were (except for wobbly bridge) or what movie the location was connected to. He didn’t know the characters of the movies. He said he read about HP the night before on the Internet. Paid for 4 hours. Tour lasted less than 2. Rest of the time we drove in circles. 2 of the locations were closed and inaccessible. I reached out to tour operator 3 days ago to request a partial refund and was completely ignored. I would never recommend this tour or guide. My kids were so sad and disappointed with this terrible experience. We weren’t even offered water! Huge WASTE of time and money.