View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Green Park Station
Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UKPlease arrive 10 mins before the experience starts Meeting Point: Ritz Hotel Nearest tube station is Green Park Underground station When you get to Green Park Underground station, take the left hand exit Unfortunately we will not be able to provide a refund due to lateness or delay
See address & details
- 1Buckingham PalaceStop: 2 hours - Admission includedState RoomsRead more
You'll end at
Buckingham Palace Road
Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W, UK
See address & details
Green Park Station, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Buckingham Palace Road, Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W, UK
- Buckingham Palace Entrance Ticket
- Fun local guide!
- Small Tour Group
- See 15+ Royal sights in Westminster
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: London Top Sights Tours
Walk this way with Chris!!
It was amazing to have an energetic, fun and factual walking tour today with Chris. He was so interesting and…
Excellent way to see the sights
Had a wonderfiul 5 hours exploring the sights of London. Tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and great fun.
Not so happy customer.
We were extremely disappointed with our visit to Wimbledon. The "tour" existed of being taken to a box in Centre…
Harry Potter walking tour
This tour was a fun way to see different parts of London. It was neat to be able to see where JK Rowling got her…
Brilliant clean place food hot worth the money Go back there when I visit London againService very quick even…
Great way to get a lot of London sights in a short period of time
We only had one day in London and the walking tour was a great way to see a lot of the sights and get your…
Andrew was great! Funny but knew his London history. The three hours flew by! We really enjoyed this tour.
Stonehaven, United Kingdom10
Excellent tour with funny, interesting facts and information from Chris. Helpful and entertaining. Thanks, Chris
Great tour, great guide
The entire tour was great, our tour guide Chris was a real fun, and gave us a great insight about the historic as…
Buckingham Palace .. Nigel showed us the best spots for taking photos and watching the changing of the guards if we wanted to co
I enjoyed every minute of this tour. Nigel our guide was very knowledgeable and easy going, I did the 5 hour…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071