In a small group, you will discover 3 Markets: Borough, Spitalfields Markets and Brick Lane. These are some of the most loved areas in London, each offering something different but united by the deliciousness of their extensive variety of award-winning food.
During the tour, you will discover some tasty British dishes brought to life by a rich and intriguing history. We will also try some International dishes to pay homage to the heritage and influences of the many different cultures that today make London so interesting in its diversity and one of the best food destinations in the world.
Foods you will try include: Fish & Chips, Ale (Beer), Cider, Pie & Mash, Jerk Chicken, multiple curries, British Cheese (or alternative).
At the start, we will discover the edges of the Thames and its landmarks nibbling our way towards Borough Market.
We will try food from some of its award-winning artisans then cross over to the famous square mile and it's incredible skyline and architecture. We will head into the Hipster neighbourhood of Spitalfields Market and Brick Lane to taste some of our best bites and spices.
• Tate Modern, 53 Bankside, London SE1 9TG England
• Millennium Bridge, Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE England
• Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, 21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT England
• St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
• Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
• The Monument to the Great Fire of London, Monument St., London EC3R 8AH England
• Brick Lane Market, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL England
• Old Spitalfields Market, 16 Horner Square, London E1 6EW England