View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Green Park Station
Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UKThe tour starts outside the South Side exit of Green Park underground station on Piccadilly. Before arrival, install the VoiceMap app and use the code provided on your ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart any time and complete at your own pace.
See address & details
- Pass by Buckingham PalacePass by St. James's PalacePass by St. Paul's CathedralPass by Trafalgar SquarePass by Westminster AbbeyPass by Churchill War RoomsPass by Houses of ParliamentPass by Big BenPass by London Eye
You'll end at
Equestrian Statue of Charles I
Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DU, UK
See address & details
Green Park Station, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Equestrian Statue of Charles I, Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DU, UK
- Lifetime access to the 'Classic Sights and Hidden Histories' tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: VoiceMap London
The best tour
One of the best tours in London. I highly recommend everyone to spend money to go here..I think its actually worth…
Used this service when I missed the normal guided tour. Other than a few slight inaccuracies with the gps, the app…
Early morning tour
This was a fun tour to do solo, taking just under 60 min, introducing me to some of London’s history. By starting…
Convenient and Value for Money Tour
This sight seeing tour was the only available option on the 26th Dec when the tour bus was not operating. It was…
This was my first audio self guided walking tour and it was great! Especially enjoyed it because we were in York…
Los Angeles, California175
Lovely story about Cambridge campus
We booked this audio tour (by VoiceMap) partly because all of the other tours were booked during the one day we…
London, United Kingdom10
Get to know the city even as a local!
Did this tour a few weeks ago and loved it - got to know so much about the city despite having lived here my whole…
London, United Kingdom1521
A fascinating tour!
What an amazing city Cambridge is and how interesting and well explained this walking audio tour was! As we don’t…
Really great walking tour of Cambridge. Even though I have lived here for years I found it really interesting and…
A self paced audio tour of Cambridge with a personal touch
We really enjoyed this audio tour. We know Cambridge well but this tour was packed with engaging details which…
- Duration: 1h 20m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999