Our wine tasting masterclass takes place at:
Studio 001 - Netil House
London E8 3RL
The entrance of our wine studio is at the back of Netil House, on Bocking Street (door next to the railway bridge). If you can't find it, don't hesitate to call us on +447850195114
The tasting masterclass lasts two hours. It is an interactive session during which you'll learn a lot about how wine is made, what the main wine regions and grape varieties are, how to store wine, how to serve it and suggestions on how to pair wine with food. We'll also practice professional wine tasting techniques and we'll test your taste buds with some fun blind tasting games. We want you to have fun while learning about wine, so there won't be any complex vocabulary or snobby wine atmosphere!
The tasting masterclass includes:
• Two hours of learning about wine
• Five tasting glasses of wine (6cl per glass)
• A tasting "cheat sheet" on which you can take notes
• Bread, olives and water on the table
If you wish to explore the area the trendy Hackney area in which our studio is located, we have a couple of great suggestions for you:
• Daytime: Broadway Market, Regent's Canal and Victoria Park are within walking distance
• Evening: Netil House offers great options for food, drinks and dancing such as wine restaurant Bright, rooftop bar Netil 360 and club Night Tales. Just around the corner you'll find Mare Street Market for more food and drinks options.