Tower of London Entrance Ticket Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (528)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Avoid the hassle of waiting in long ticket lines at one of London’s top attractions—the Tower of London, by pre-booking your priority entry in advance. Enjoy the flexibility of being able to choose to explore independently, purchase an audio tour, or go on a guided 'Beefeater' tour. Hear about the tower’s history including the chilling tale of Henry VIII’s former wife—Anne Boyleyn, and see the spectacular crown jewels too.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Tower of LondonStop: 3 hours -Within the ancient Fortress, the Tower of London, visitors can gaze up at the imposing White Tower, tiptoe through a king’s medieval bedchamber and marvel at the priceless Crown Jewels. Hear bloody tales of the Tower told by the Yeoman Warders; stand where famous heads rolled and discover where prisoners and exotic animals including a polar bear were kept.Read more
- Get into the Tower of London quickly with a priority entrance ticket
- See the spectacular beauty of the Crown Jewels up close
- A guided tour with a 'Beefeater' is included
- Lots to see—visit the Traitors’ Gate, the White Tower, and more
- Access to the Tower and Crown Jewels display
- Yeoman Warder 'Beefeater' guided tour and talk
- Audio-guided tour (approx. £4)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Fascinating tour with Beefeater who was both funny and informative. You are free to browse after the tour has finished at your leisure. We went just before xmas where the grounds look even more special with Christmas trees in the grounds.
Date of experience: December 2019
We joined a tour group led by a guide who injected many humorous remarks along with his version of historical facts. Educational and fun.
Date of experience: November 2019
31 Helpful votes 1 Repost
We had always wanted to visit the Tower of London, but never found the time on our many trips to the city. I would definitely recommend it, especially to history buffs. A word of advice: when you get in, head straight for a Beefeater Tour, then make straight for the Crown…
Date of experience: July 2019
I toured every aspect of this fascinating landmark in one day, guided by the extra purchase audio-guide and 2 Yeoman Warder personal tours of the Chapel and grounds. The Yeoman Warders are retired British military who live on site with their families and have intimate knowledge…
Date of experience: October 2019
I spent like the whole day here! I was exhausted and hungry but it was great either way. Only thing was that the cafe was so slow! I stood in line for a single pop for 45 minutes...
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Tower of London
Best Part of My Trip
I loved the history that fairly oozes from this place. Lots of things to see and experience, you really need a whol…
Totally worth it
Perfect historic addition to any London trip. Beautiful and inspiring specially if this is your hobby as a royal fa…
good for one visit no more, i think with or hs is more than enought. Good to see how wealthy they are
A haunted experience
The Tower of London is full of ghosts and spooky feels. A lot has happened there through the years and no matter h…
Great tour - Great historical facts
I enjoyed my visit at the Tower very much! The tour I attended was very insightful and I enjoyed learning about thi…
We enjoyed exploring London over Thanksgiving. The Christmas decorations were up so we enjoyed those at night. Towe…
The Crown Jewels are kept here and they are absolutely stunning. The line is long but moves fairly quickly. It's de…
Interesting for history buffs!
We took note of all the advice to get in early and make straight for the jewels, then we spent some time doing thin…
Tower of London with kids
It was great to see the ravens and the crown jewels. There was a long queue to get in to see the jewels but no mor…
Who wouldn’t want to come here and explore the old prison and see the crown jewels? We came on Sunday afternoon wha…
Bucket list place
The first journey to London have to consist of checking out the monuments from postcards and movies, tasting the or…
A Historical Delight
My husband and I took a self-guided tour of the tower and got audio guides for a minimal fee. The place is enormous…
Really cool and mysterious seeing all the jewels. Good for families and friends. Close to a subway and Ben & Jerry’…
We enjoyed it and I definitely recommend it to every one who is coming to london site seeing 👍 make sure you were …
I always had an interest about castles. And this building satisfied me most so far. This place is actually somethin…
- Duration: 24h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 730 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,121 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 48,842 travellers!