Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (97)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Don’t miss behind-the-scenes stories about magical artifacts when exploring the making of the Harry Potter movies at Warner Bros. Studio London. Make the most of your experience on a guided tour, guaranteed to reveal fascinating facts you’d otherwise miss. In addition to skip-the-line entry, the tour includes return train tickets and guide accompaniment from central London. Plus, you can pick an entry time that best fits your schedule.
You'll start at
Euston War Memorial
190 Euston Rd, London NW1 2EF, UKMeet at Euston War Memorial outside Euston station. The Euston War Memorial is a stone obelisk with 4 soldier statues at the base, located by the Euston Square gardens, outside the station on the Euston road side, close to the bus stops and taxi rank.
See address & details
- 1Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry PotterStop: 5 hours - Admission includedYour journey starts in Central London where you'll meet your tour representative, a preferred partner. Travel by train directly to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. When you arrive, enjoy timed access and be greeted by a dedicated Studio Tour guide who reveals the wonders you'll encounter throughout your tour of the original sets, props, and costumes from all eight of the Harry Potter films. You will be given your own personal headset to ensure you do not miss any of the fascinating behind-the-scenes facts. Start your experience with a short film in the cinema before you enter the iconic Great Hall set. Your guide shares production secrets and inside information and tells you about the processes used to bring the films to life. Take a look inside Dumbledore’s office, and walk along cobbled Diagon Alley, which features the shop fronts of Ollivanders, Flourish and Blotts, Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Bank, and Eeylops Owl Emporium. Visit the original Hogwarts Express locomotive and a recreation of Platform 9 ¾. Climb aboard the train carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Other sets you can see include the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s Hut, the Potions classroom, and Professor Umbridge's office at the Ministry of Magic. Throughout your tour, you'll be captivated by secrets and insights from your guide. Once your guided tour comes to an end, you have the option to re-enter the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London at your leisure, find that perfect Harry Potter souvenir at the Studio Shop, or purchase a coffee at the Studio Tour Cafe. When you are ready to head back to central London, your representative will have your provided train ticket and information needed for an easy journey. This guided experience at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is the only tour of its kind, so if you're a fan of the wizarding world, it's a must-do. Until Sunday 23rd September 2018 Visitors are invited to discover behind-the-scenes secrets of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire as Warner Bros. Studio Tour London launches a special feature dedicated entirely to the fourth installment of the magical film series, revealing secrets behind the characters, costumes and props that made it so special.Read more
You'll end at
See address & details
- Get skip-the line access to the Making of Harry Potter exhibit
- Hear behind-the-scenes stories about its magical artifacts
- Tour includes train tickets and studio tour
- Choose a timed entry that best suits your schedule
What to Expect
Depending on the timed entry slot chosen at checkout, you’ll be greeted by your guide at a designated meeting point in central London and travel to Warner Bros. Studio London by train. On arrival, you’ll be greeted by a studio guide for a behind-the-scenes tour of the studio. Watch a short film in the cinema before you enter the Great Hall and discover a plethora of production secrets from your guide. Peek inside Dumbledore’s office; marvel at the shop fronts of Flourish and Botts, and Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes in Diagon Alley; and re-create the famous scene on Platform 9 3/4 beside the Hogwart’s Express.
Euston War Memorial, 190 Euston Rd, London NW1 2EF, UK
- Studio tour guide
- Headsets when appropriate
- Transportation by train
- Small group of 15 or less
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Due to issues beyond the local tour operator's control, timings and sites are subject to last-minute changes on rare occasions
- The total duration of the tour is 5 hours, comprising a 1-hour travel time to the studios, a 3-hour guided tour, and a 1-hour travel time back to London
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Everything was made so simple. Meet up and transport to the studios was simple. Everything is taken care of and goes smoothly. The absolute best part is we got to skip all the lines and have small group (8 people) tour. It felt exclusive and personalized. Also, you had the…
Date of experience: March 2020
There just aren't words to describe how amazing this tour was. There is so much to see and they make sure you don't miss any of the details!
Date of experience: August 2019
The trip was comfortable... I feel like I’m actor in the movie 😀and how it was amazing to live this experience 👍
Finding the meeting point, getting on the train, bus, and to the studio was easy. The guide who meets you at the train station is different than the studio tour guide. We had Emily O. as our studio tour guide and she was absolutely amazing! She was hilarious and asked our houses…
Date of experience: February 2020
My 9 year daughter describes the day as epic. On the one hand, given the Aussie exchange rate, hideously expensive. On the other, best value of the entire trip to Europe. We spent 7 and half hours there. We did the tour and the guide really added to the experience and then went…
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: City Wonders
This is definitely a can't miss tour. We learned a lot and got to see everything without dealing with tons of crowd…
Good view of the guards and very informative tour guide! Highly recommended tour. Lots of fun facts and anecdotes …
Favorite Thing We Did
Our guide was fantastic! This was our favorite part of our trip to the UK. We were able to see everything so close …
Perfect way to kick off visiting the War Rooms!
Rob was great. He was very knowledgeable as well as entertaining- the perfect mix of history and humor. The walking…
Great Time at the Changing of the Guard Tour
This changing of the guard tour was really awesome! Our tour guide was very nice and they provided a radio and earp…
Informative, fun, and amazing tour! A must do in London!
We could not have been happier with the tour and especially our tour guide, Frances. He was extremely knowledgeable…
Fantastic, Comprehensive tour
Not sure what I expected going in, but I basically assumed we would be standing at the gates of the palace and watc…
Decided to do this tour before venturing inside Buckingham Palace as we wanted to see the changing the the guards. …
Harry Potter Tour
Absolutely fabulous tour and tour guide - a must for every Harry Potter movie buff! I will go back, for sure! We we…
Perfect Way to Explore UNESCO sites
I experienced City Wonders Tours in January of 2020 and it has been one of the best tour experiences I have had to …
Our guide with City Wonders was Michael and he was able to answer all the questions, giving us very interesting inf…
ENTHUSIASTIC GUIDE! GREAT TOUR!
We've been on a prior bus tour with the Changing of the Guard advertised as part of the tour, and were disappointed…
Fun, informative and up close look
Really enjoyed this tour! Very exciting, up close look at several guard changings including Buckingham. Our guide …
We had a great time saw and learned a lot about British history delivered with a touch of humor. Marnie got our gr…
Our tour guide Nathan was wonderful. We packed so much information and learning into such a small amount of time, I…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 3 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 3 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
Popular: Booked by 44,381 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 39,584 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 18,798 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 48,846 travellers!
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
Popular: Booked by 14,146 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,371 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
How much is Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter?
Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter price starts from US$ 179.58. Discover and book Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter on Tripadvisor
What is the Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter cancellation policy?
Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter?
Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is hosted by City Wonders. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Wonders on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Fully Guided Tour of Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter on Tripadvisor