Tours are daily, excluding home match days. Tours are closed on 25 December, 1 January and 15th April. Tours begin at 10am and last for approximately 90 minutes. Last admission at 3pm.
What you’ll see on The New LFC Stadium Tour:
• Take a look at the newly expanded Main Stand.
• Enjoy stunning views of the pitch and Liverpool’s city skyline from the highest level of the Main Stand
• Experience the new Press Rooms, before taking a seat to take part in a simulated press conference.
• Visit the new Away Team Dressing Room and new, state-of-the-art Home Team Dressing Room where the Reds prepare for the big game.
• Walk through the new Player’s Tunnel and experience the incredible sound of 54,000 supporters chanting as you walk out towards the pitch.
• Sit in Klopp’s seat within new Manager’s Dugout and then finish your tour in the glorious Kop as you listen to thousands singing “You’ll Never Walk Alone”.
The LFC Story (Museum Only)
Your ticket also includes entry to The LFC Story, where you'll see the team’s history bought to life through never seen before displays.
Don’t miss the Steven Gerrard Collection; a brand-new exhibition containing items from the former Liverpool captain’s personal collection of football memorabilia. You’ll see Steven's match-worn LFC and England shirts, signed opposition shirts, medals, trophies and awards, England caps and many more treasures.