Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
400 Chemin du Mont Catherine, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, QC J8C 2Z7, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- All equipment (harness, helmet)
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
- All taxes.
- Gratuities for guides (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum weight is 50 lbs / 23 kg
- Maximum weight is 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must wear closed-toe sport shoes
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (1.5 km hike)
- Minimum numbers apply from May 1 to June 29 and from Sept. 4 to October 31. (4 pax) There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Mont Tremblant Activity Centre
Worst ever activity
My family was just at your zip line place last week. I make a claim an issue that happened during our time there. …
Amazing dune buggy!
Ive done a whistler atv tour and this was just as comparable in terms of fun! So amazing and would come back any da…
Dune buggy fun
Jonathon our guide was outstanding. He reviewed health and safety rules with us and explained the process. Along th…
River Zip Line Val des Lac - some dangers!!!
My wife and I have zip lined in Hawaii, Roatan, the Caribbean and thought that this would be a similar experience. …
Disappointed, bad service
We made reservations online for our family vacation. We were told a confirmation email would follow. When none did …
Fun challenge with pretty nice views - affordable too
- Note that this was my second time doing Via Ferrata, having done it once before 5 years ago elsewhere: - COVID m…
We had a great time white water rafting, mostly because of our guide, Gilles. The Rouge River in August is not the …
This package is great for people to enjoy both activities together. Zipnile is quite fun (first one is about 900m a…
WORST SERVICE AT CENTRE NAUTIQUE PIERRE PLOUFFE
We rented a pantoon through tremblant activity Centre at Pierre Plouffe for 2 hours.. the weather was a bit windy a…
Family vacation in Mont-Tremblant
We have been going back to Mont- Tremblant for 4 years in a row with our children, 8 and 16 years old now. It is ma…
The dogs LOVED getting to pull us. They were all eager to get set up and couldn’t wait to run. They were very stron…
La Diable - Dog Sledding Very Memorable
Booked La Diable dog sledding from the Activity Center for a Saturday afternoon for three adults and two kids, 6 an…
Mountain Adventure - Dogsledding
Best part of our trip!! Everything was very organized and went so smooth. We had transportation from the village to…
Best time ever
Had a great time. Dogs are friendly and the staff is knowledgeable and professional. Thanks for a great time.
Dog Sledding at Expedition Wolff in Mont Tremblant, Canada
This year we took our two daughters,their husbands and children dog sledding in Mont Tremblant. Our grandchildren a…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently Asked Questions about Mega Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine
How much is Mega Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine?
Mega Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine price starts from ₹ 5,634.68. Discover and book Mega Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine on Tripadvisor
What is the Mega Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine cancellation policy?
Mega Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mega Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Mega Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine?
Mega Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine is hosted by Mont Tremblant Activity Centre. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mont Tremblant Activity Centre on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mega Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Mega Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Mega Ziplines over Laurentian Mountains at Mont-Catherine on Tripadvisor