**The above itinerary is for reference only. The itinerary may be affected by weather, road conditions and other factors. Please refer to the actual situation on the day**
1. The minimum age for skydiving is 16 years old (required by parents to sign), and participants over 18 years old can sign by themselves.
2.Do not dive 24 hours before skydiving, otherwise you may face severe decompression sickness (DCS)
3. Never jump after a drink!
4. Skydiving must be carried out in the right weather. If there is too much rain, wind or cloud, it is not suitable for skydiving, we will reschedule your skydiving date or time.
5. The basic weight limit for parachuting is limited to 95 kg (no lower limit). However, there are indeed several coaches in our base who can bring passengers over 95 kg. A double parachute for passengers over 95 kg will be subject to a surcharge. Please see our Terms and Conditions for additional fee details
6. On the day of skydiving, you will wear the clothes you wear when you arrive at our base for skydiving. We recommend wearing T-shirts, trousers and regular running shoes. Sandals, slippers, or high heels are not allowed to board the skydiving