Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 7-90, max of 20 per group
Duration: 6h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Japanese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- The Sternwheeler Hotel & Conference Centre, 201 Wood St, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2E4, Canada
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7110P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Arctic Day: Carcross & Southern Lakes Hiking Tour | full day?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Arctic Day: Carcross & Southern Lakes Hiking Tour | full day on Tripadvisor
- How much is Arctic Day: Carcross & Southern Lakes Hiking Tour | full day?
- Arctic Day: Carcross & Southern Lakes Hiking Tour | full day price starts from ₹ 16,298.02. Discover and book Arctic Day: Carcross & Southern Lakes Hiking Tour | full day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Arctic Day: Carcross & Southern Lakes Hiking Tour | full day cancellation policy?
- Arctic Day: Carcross & Southern Lakes Hiking Tour | full day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Arctic Day: Carcross & Southern Lakes Hiking Tour | full day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Arctic Day: Carcross & Southern Lakes Hiking Tour | full day?
- Arctic Day: Carcross & Southern Lakes Hiking Tour | full day is hosted by Arctic Range Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Arctic Range Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Arctic Day: Carcross & Southern Lakes Hiking Tour | full day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7110P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atThe Sternwheeler Hotel & Conference Centre201 Wood St, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2E4, CanadaSee address & details
- 1Emerald LakeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Carcross DesertStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Carcross CommonsStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Miles CanyonStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Arctic Range Adventure
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
Joined in January 2012
#8 of 53 Tours & Activities in Whitehorse
- Jet2212574851400Amazing experienceAmazing experience. Very friendly people. The cabins in the wilderness were so cozy and well maintained. Bonfire in the middle of wilderness was a cherry on top.
- 312karlai00The best experienceWe were so lucky to see the northern lights on the first night! Also, our guides were great and made sure we had an amazing experience! Thanks Leo, Horacio, Juan & Bere! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Karla G00Amazing experience with Artic Range AdventureI had an amazing trip with Artic Range Adventure, they took care of everything. The guides were really nice and resourceful, specially Horacio suggested places to visit and took photos if us during Aurora viewing, they made this trip an unforgettable experience and definitely recommend it.
- deborahtK565ZC00You should goI had an amazing trip and Artic Range Adventure took care of everything. The guides were really nice and resourceful and made this trip a beautiful experience. Definitely recommend it.
- raincountry201000They left me in the lobbyAround mid-day on February 20th 2023 I went in to the Arctic Range business office in downtown Whitehorse and asked about an Aurora trip for that night (The forecast for Aurora was good--a KP5). I told the young lady my interest in the tour was photography. It turned out there was space available so I signed up. She explained that the tour was 4 hours long; approximately a half hour ride out of town, 3 hours on the site and a half ride back to town. I asked if the Aurora was especially active did they stay longer. A firm no. I asked if I could take my own vehicle and if the Aurora was active stay longer. Again a firm no. She asked me where I was staying and I told her--Skky Hotel near the airport. She told me twice that they would be there to pick me up at 10 minutes after 11. And she also told me to be in the lobby ready to go so there would be no delay in picking me up. I said I would be there and be ready and also repeated back to her the scheduled time; 10 after 11. Thinking they might be a little early I positioned myself in the hotel lobby at 10 minutes before 11. So 20 minutes ahead of the pickup time I was there with camera pack, tripod, dressed in cold weather clothing and ready to go. At 10 minutes after 11 no one had showed. At 1130 I called the Arctic Range phone number and got a recording. I left a message stating who I was, where I was and wondered where was my pickup. At 10 minutes until 12 I gave up waiting and went back to my room extremely irritated. Next day I went back down to the office. The same person from the day before told me that the driver went to the hotel but no one was waiting. That statement is absolutely untrue. The whole episode left a very bad feeling with me and also left me with the impression that Arctic Range does not have much of a commitment to their photographer clients. To make matters worse on Tuesday afternoon I was told the the Aurora was quite active the night before with colors and curtains in the early hours of Tuesday morning--the time when I would have been out with them had they done their job. The only thing good about this incident is that there was no issue on getting my money refunded.
- MatthewCooke9700Amazing!!!Extremely well organized touring group with guides who have a passion for what they do. Had an amazing time in the Yukon doing a plane tour, dog sledding, snowmobiling and even got to see the Northern lights.
- 1lucy_travels00Higly recommended!Did a package tour, city tour, wildlife & hotsprings, and 2 days of Aurora Viewing. We got to see the lights the very first night, it was amazing! Didn't see them the second night, but we had a good time. Staff was friendly and prepared. They took a lot of photos and helped us set up our phones to capture pics for ourselves too. I rented clothes that did not fit, and they changed them just in time for the aurora viewing, but they didn't fit either. Had to attend the tour with the clothing unzipped, they changed the clothes next day, but brought same size so it didn't fit again. That night they changed the clothes one more time and they finally fit before my second night of aurora viewing...Strongly recommend renting at least one size bigger clothes than you usually wear since you'll be wearing your clothes underneath. Photos staff takes with their camera are around 20 CAD each, great pics, but take photos with your camera too. I strongly recommend any of the tours this company offers, I enjoyed everything I did, staff recommended places to eat and activities to do if you have free time. Had a great time in WhiteHorse, higly recommend at least once in your life, you won't regret. 100% recommended!
- G4192TKmariad00Why did we wait so long to discover the Yukon?My husband and I just returned from our Yukon adventure and we loved it! The daytime excursions were fun, informative and, in some cases, quite physically exhilarating. The staff/guides were so good teaching us and really caring for our well-being. Case in point, my husband was very much in pain through his back and the guides determined that when it came to the dog-sledding, he, and therefore we, would be better off going for the ride rather than driving the sleds ourselves. Sincerest thanks to all of our guides, including the gentleman who made several trips to make sure all of our rented gear fit properly. And then there was the Aurora Borealis! We know that no one controls them, but how very lucky we were to see the spectacular display. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for everything!
- Courtney W00friendly staff but didnt get to see the lightssadly we did not see the lights as when we went it was cloudy the whole time. The staff was very friendly and they put on a presentation about aurora lights as well as a campfire to roast marshmallows. I was disappointed that we couldn't see it and we paid $130 each. I think it would have been nice if we could reschedule it but this company does not offer that.
- D3279IXmaggieg00A+A+ for Arctic Range Adventures! From punctual pick up to knowledgeable tour guides - Barbara, Shungo and Naomi, the experience over two-night tours was magical. The first night the aurora was faint, but the warm treats were appreciated as was roasting marshmallows in awesome tipis. The second night the Northern Lights did not disappoint and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend this professional group of individuals for an unforgettable experience.
- Heiner P00Terrible company, terrible service and tours.They are extremely unprofessional, and dropped us off at a hotel with no food when most other facilities were already closed. Guide did not care, and just drove off. Did not offer to take us to any restaurant. We had to fetch McDonalds in a taxi. Tours the next day were acceptable, but after the hot springs tour, an Asian guide told us in broken English that we could not go on the Aurora tour because some guests in my group were coughing. They do not have a policy on this. We had doctors and nurses in the group, and Covid tests if they wanted. (Was negative) There are no restrictions in Canada now, and they simply threw us off the tour we paid for, without refund or alternate arrangements. Doing it yourself with taxis is actually better. That is what we did for the remainder of our tour. Use any other provider. Hard to imagine it could be worse...
- Sanzters00Great customer serviceWe didn't get to do the tour with Arctic Range and had to cancel due to flight cancellations/rebooking but the staff was able to cancel and refund our reservation. I appreciated that as it was one less thing to stress about!
- rosiewilson700Once in a lifetime experienceThis tour was a once in a lifetime, incredible trip. We saw the lights 2/3 nights and they were so beautiful. Transportation is great and the Aurora Centre is amazing. There is a yurt and teepee’s at the centre with fireplaces to keep you warm and warm drinks and biscuits. The staff are so lovely and knowledgeable. We also loved the extra add on of attending a wildlife tour and the hot springs, we saw all the animals of our dreams. The whole experience was seamless and made so easy with pick up and drop off. I honestly couldn’t recommend it enough!
- jeeteshmangwani00Worth an ExperienceExcellent team of people. Although we just saw a faint aurora that night, the facilities, the fun activities and the enthusiasm of the team were great.
- Joyce88100Arctic Range Adventure guides rock!We did the Active Winter Heartbeat adventure for 7 days. It was absolutely fantastic. The adventure included a little flight over Whitehorse, a welcome tour, a visit to the wildlife preserve, dog sledding, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and ice fishing. We added in a trip to Kluane National Park. Also we had three aurora viewing nights. All of the activities were extremely well organized and pickups on schedule. Accommodation in the Raven Inn was good. The adventures were incredible and completely unforgettable. What made everything particularly special was the high quality of the guides. They were amazing and enthusiastic! Friendly and fun and experienced outdoorspeople. Wait till you hear stories from their personal adventures and see their pictures! My daughter and I consider our time in the Yukon a life experience and hope to return another season.