Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (70)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
Toronto is a city that takes its brunch seriously—and this delectable food tour will introduce you to its most in-demand brunch spots. Venture to the vibrant Fashion District and set off with a small group for company. Follow in locals’ footsteps when you visit up to seven popular stops, from Turkish bakeries and pizzerias to fusion restaurants and more. Be sure to come hungry: you’ll enjoy a generous range of snacks as you go.
- This tour will introduce you to Toronto’s thriving dining scene
- Visit seven local restaurants, and enjoy tasty treats at every stop
- Soak up the city’s ambiance when you explore the Fashion District on foot
- This small-group tour provides a friendly, personal way to see the city
604 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1M5, Canada
Simit & Chai Co., 787 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1N4, Canada
- Energetically led by a local Culinary Guide with lots of delicious recommendations for the city.
- All your favourite Brunch items including a Morning Cocktail, Coffee, Bacon, Eggs, Chocolate and Pastries will be served with a twist - that showcases Toronto's culinary diversity.
- One unique morning cocktail is included on this tour. Those not enjoying the cocktail will be offered delicious alternatives.
- Our Brunch Food Tour kicks off at one of Toronto's best cafes. Save your caffeine for our first stop.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress for the weather, we run rain or shine, snow or heat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not ideal for strict vegan or gluten-free diets. Other dietary restrictions can be discussed.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
As Toronto locals, it was fun to get some historic and pop-culture education during the tour, as well as taste some new (and some of our favourite) foodie spots! Daniel was an awesome tour guide...friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!
Date of experience: March 2020
I've taken the tour twice. I enjoyed it so much the first time that I took friends the second time. The food was excellent. Leo and Daniil are great guides, sharing lots of stories about the neighbourhood, the restaurants, and the foods.
Date of experience: February 2020
Leo was a great tour guide and even though we are Toronto natives, we learned new things about Toronto!!
Date of experience: December 2019
My husband and I went on the Brunch tour with Daniil (Oct 2019), It was fantastic. food was great and Danill introduced us to a bunch of new places I hadn't heard of and I have lived in Toronto my whole life - but as we know the city is constantly changing. Danill was also very…
Date of experience: October 2019
The instructions say to come hungry, you certainly need to be as there is so much amazing food on this tour! Really interesting and diverse range of food, started off with a chocolate cookie and ended with baklava. The Mexican breakfast was a treat as was the pizza - see what I…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Culinary Adventure Co.
Kensington Market Food Tour!
We had such a great time touring around Toronto. Would highly recommend this experience for anyone to try. It teach…
Toronto's Little India
We had a great time with our guide Leo, who was knowledgeable about the area's history and about the food. At each …
Chinatown & Kensington Market Food Tour
We had an amazing tour with Leo which turned out to be private given that it was a Friday afternoon in February. L…
Chinatown and Kensington Market tour - Fantastic Time
We were able to meet our 2 adult children in the city for a walking / food tour. There were 2 other couples, so to…
varied, knowledgeable, delicious
We toured Gerrard Street East for 3 hours on a chilly February Saturday. Leo was a very knowledgeable guide - histo…
Must do for tourists or locals!
Just finished my Chinatown and Kensington market tour with Leo and it was amazing. I’ve lived here for all my life …
Chinatown-Kensington Market Toronto
Fabulous guide. He knew lots of history and detail and obviously loved the area personally. Leo guided us to a Dim …
Indian food tour
Leo was our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and knew a lot about the history of little India. The food on the…
A great experience!
Our wonderful guide, Leo, lead us through this fantastic gastronomic adventure of Chinatown and Kensington Market. …
Culinary adventures tour of China Town and Kensington Market with DANIEL.
We just got back from a wonderful food tour. I thought I knew Chinese food but Daniel had much to teach. Tried a …
Chinatown and Kensington Market Tour
I have discovered that food tours are a great way of being introduced to a city, and having done several around the…
St Lawrence Market Food Tour
Insightful and enjoyable tour with Leo and Carla! Starting with a tasty pastry and coffee, we shared a few storie…
St. Lawerence Market Tour
Great tour, great tour guides with lots of food provided! Keep the kids interested for the full 2.5 hours!
St. Lawrence Market Tour - GREAT experience
We had a GREAT time with guides Leo and Carla at the St. Lawrence Market. I took my son who is on his reading week …
We very much enjoyed all aspects of the culinary tour - the food, the community and the knowledgeable guide.
- Culinary Adventure Co.
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999