This tour will begin with a pick-up in front of Tix on the Square on Churchill Square (100th Street) upon our 24 seat turtletop bus.
• The small group tour will be approximately 40 km in length and give a very interesting view of the city through the eyes of your tour guide.
• Mixed in will be a bit of Alberta history, Edmonton politic history, the University of Alberta, "secret locations", Treaty 6 ceremonial grounds, Glenora, downtown development and much more.
• There will be a number of areas available for taking photographs throughout the tour.
• Questions during the tour are encouraged.
• Guests are permitted to bring their own food or drink for their own consumption.
• This bus does not have Wi-Fi or booster seats available.Drop-off will be conducted approximately 90 minutes later in front of the Tix on the Square once again.