View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
With these packages, we combine that authentic surf spirit with unique, specially curated Selina experiences. Try surfing for the first time, surf between work meetings, or find your zen with a surf/yoga package. Selina Surf Club is excited to welcome you to your most memorable holiday yet! SURF LESSONS PACKAGE “Let the sea set you free” Surfers of all levels welcome! Selina Surf Club is for everyone, from seasoned pros looking to improve their speed and control to newbies just hoping to stand up for the first time. Our instructors are professional, experienced surfers who will help you get the most from your surf experience. Carve up the waves on the latest advanced equipment in the best hidden spots scouted by Selina just for you. Lessons include personalized instruction, equipment, and access to local surf meccas.
- Co-Work space
- Yoga & Salsa classes
- Child friendly - Less than 3 years for free (Not allowed in shared room unless family rent the dorm)
- Cribs provided.
- Extra beds availables in double rooms (extra cost)
- Pet friendly, extra cost $10 per night
- English & Spanish
- Type: hotel&hostel
- Situation: “on the beach”-with sea view.
- Room types: non-smoker rooms
- Dorms-shared rooms (shared bathroom / linen included)
- Private- double room (shared bathroom / linen & towels included)
- Standar- double rooms (en-suite bathroom / linen & towels included)
- Deluxe- double rooms (en-suite bathroom / linen & towels included)
- Bungalow- double rooms (en-suite bathroom / linen, towels included, amenities & Appel TV)
- Hot water
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage-Lockers
- Towels service from $1 (deposit $5)
- Free Wifi
- TV area
- Shared kitchen-Fridge/Freezer-Microwaves
- BBQ facilities
- Garden-Swimming pool-Sun loungers-Beach chairs-Sun umbrellas
- Pool table
- Beach Volley
- Fireplace (bonfire)
- Ping pong table
- Board games-Library
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bike rental
- Badmington equipment
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dorm Room
- The classic Selina option! Bunk up with your new friends without sacrificing comfort – or privacy. Selina’s dorms are not like you’d find in your typical hostel. We set the standard at a whole new level with a seating area, your own light, a personal shelf and locker for each bunk bed to keep your things secure. This is the best way to immerse yourself in the Selina community and meet your fellow travelers – all while getting the most value for your budget. Bathrooms are shared.
- Private Room - Shared Bathroom Get the full Selina experience, plus a little extra privacy. A private room and shared bathroom is the perfect option for someone who likes their quiet time and also needs to stick to a budget. Enjoy a comfortable bed and a shared shower. The perfect option for someone who wants the community experience, and also a space to chill at the end of the day.
- Standard room
- Treat yourself to the full Selina experience and room upgrade, all without breaking the bank. A standard room is the perfect option for someone who likes their privacy and also needs to stick to a budget. Enjoy a comfortable bed and a private shower. The perfect option for someone who wants to be a part of the community, but also needs a little space to chill.
- Deluxe Room
- The next level of comfort for someone who needs a break after the day’s adventures. These large rooms come with a private bathroom, king or queen-sized bed, sofas and chairs, and – depending on the location – a private balcony to enjoy scenic views. The deluxe room is equipped with your comfort as the top priority.
- To fully confirm the booking we ask for a credit card number as guarantee. A deposit will be charged to this credit card (30%) and the rest can be paid upon check in.
- Until the deposit is not charged, the booking is not confirmed.
- This deposit will be refundable if cancellation policies apply.
- During HOLIDAYS, BANK HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS, cancellations / modifications are free of charge up to 15 DAYS prior your arrival. After that, we will charge your credit card with 100% of the surf camp (including tax).
- Cancellations / Modifications are free of charge prior to 7 DAYS days before your check-in date the rest of the year. After that, the surf package will be non-refundable and you will be charged with 100% of the surf package.
- In case of No-show, 100% of the surf package will be charged to your credit card.
- We reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
- Same applies for our surf equipment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Selina Manuel Antonio
Las Vegas, Nevada21
High cover just for a bar at a hostel
Be aware they may charge a 10$ cover just to get drinks/go inside and it’s not really a club just a bar for a…
Ralph and Mia10
There was poo in the shower.....disgusting
I cannot explain how disgusting this place is. Staff members did not care about our situation, puke everywhere we…
San Diego, California20
Nice but we had some problems
Overall the property is very nice. The upper pool is cool and the bar is nearby. The yoga classes were dope.…
Not for everyone
We did a poor job of researching this hotel before booking. We used another website which caters to a younger…
Loudest hostel ever with hotel prices
Take my advice. Book a nice hotel for $100 GO PARTY AT SELINA and then go back and rest at your hotel after the…
Take the room
We really enjoyed our stay in this hostel. It is a huge property with 3 pools, 2 restaurants, helpful staff and…
False Advertising and Rude Staff!
My girlfriend and I arrived on January 1st around 1pm. We waited until past 3pm to check into our room. The walk…
Worst place stayed after 6 months traveling around the Americas
This is totally a frat house. I’m a biologist traveling around central and South America but this place is so loud…
Gorgeous property, but sub-par customer service and not ideal for families
We stayed in two of the private suites on property - they came with kitchens and a lovely patio with one of them…
Worst place ever. So loud I couldn’t sleep. Cheap people sketchy locals . Not safe AT ALL
Came with my friends for a relaxing yet fun holiday but we couldn’t even sleep. All they play at bar is Dancehall…
- Duration: 5–10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999