View all photos (7)
Book by May 17 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Cantona distinguishes itself from other urban centers in Mesoamerica due to its complex and efficient network of roads; there are estimated to be around 4,000 streets built to connect the population to each other, as well as roads leading to fields, quarries, deposits and other towns. It also had 20 ball game courts. Fly on this area is one experience that you need to try!
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hacienda TepeyahualcoStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Cantona Archaeological RuinsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- American Breakfast include coffeee, meal, juice, fruit.
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Flight certificate
- A toast with wine
- Map & Postal of Puebla city
- A present
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Tepeyahualco
- Entry/Admission - Cantona Archaeological Ruins
- Can’t fly pregnant women, people with spinal problems, with hypertension problems.
- Can’t fly with alcoholic and/or intoxicated breath, with recent operations less than 6 months.
- Can fly children under three years.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- They can go from 2 people up to 10 people in the same basket, this is depending on the capacity and size of the balloon. SHARED FLIGHT
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Unlimited Experiences
Tour is only half as long as promised
This tour is not 2 days but only one. It was a surprise as it says that it is 2. The tour guide, David Said,was mar…
Exciting Historic tour
These tunnels are a must-do. They are beautifully restored and laid out. It cast your memory back to history books …
Relaxed City Centre Walk
It was an informal and friendly walk through the streets of old Puebla the guides were very informative (Ariel and …
Fantastic, best tour guide ever!
David was the best tour guide we have ever had. A tourism student, he had a solid and detailed understanding of th…
David, our tour guide, was very personable and full of knowledge regarding the places where we toured. He was very…
Would never have seen a quarter of this without our guide David!
Just a perfect day. At our request, David switched us from the Puebla tour to Cholula, and he was a master of the …
While in Cholula, my husband and I were able to book a private english tour with Ariel! I am so happy I did! It was…
Wonderful personalized tour of the city’s historic attractions! Our guide was very knowledgeable, professional and …
We took the Private Night Safari. It has been the best experience and the best $1,500 mexican pesos we have invested.
we had the pleasure to be inside the park on the 1st of january 2020, for the night safari private tour. We enjoyed…
This was a great trekking tour! The main reason was Susana. She is an experienced professional who puts safety firs…
A true Mexican experience!
Last night, we embarked on a wonderful evening with our very friendly and knowledgeable guide, Susana. From the mom…
Hike La Malinche
Climbing La Malinche was a fun experience. My guide Ariel was a very nice and interesting person. The pick up was 7…
Cacaxtla and Cholula . . . Next time, Hueyatlaco!
I was recently in Puebla on business and my husband came along to enjoy the sites and give me someone to hang out w…
Wonderful start to our trip
David was so fun and informative. Very friendly and generous with his time. Also provided excellent restaurant reco…
Professional, informative and challenging!
The private tour with David was incredible. A challenging but magical hike - David was very friendly and informativ…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999