Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Did you know that Mexican food is on UNESCO's list of Cultural Heritage of Humanity? Mexican gastronomy and culture can be reflected in its markets: colorful, exotic and traditional. Get a taste of the real Baja California and local life. This tour will give visitors a glimpse of 3 laid back and very different markets. You’ll try a full Mexican breakfast and learn more about traditions and dishes. Our first stop is the oldest market in town where we will have a full breakfast and wander around the stalls. From there we will head over to a local and modest farmers market where you will learn more about local traditional meals and customs. Finally, we will make our way over to Los Cabos`most famous family market among palm trees and reeds. There are 4 spots max available on this experience.You don’t have to fill all of them. Experiences are meant to be social, so other travelers could join too. If you have trouble booking or want private tour; just give us a call.
- You'll start atBiblioteca Profesor Pablo L. MartínezCalle Manuel Doblado 24, Centro, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., MexicoWe highly advise to send us a text message and we can send you a location. People in town are generally very friendly so don`t be shy to ask neighbors for directions if you don`t have a map app.See address & details
- 1Mercado MunicipalStop: 45 minutesSee detailsPass bySan Jose's Estuary and Bird Sanctuary
- 2San Jose del Cabo Mercado OrganicoStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3San Jose del CaboStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll end atOrganic Market San Jose Del CaboIgnacio Comonfort #6, Centro, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., MexicoTour Ends at the Organic Market. which is a 5 minute walk away from the main square.See address & details
Biblioteca Profesor Pablo L. Martínez, Calle Manuel Doblado 24, Centro, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Organic Market San Jose Del Cabo, Ignacio Comonfort #6, Centro, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Full Mexican Breakfast from the menu
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenirs (bring Mexican pesos for shopping)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is: casual
- We do not operate if it is raining, please dress appropriately
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Christian was very knowledgeable and a wonderful guide! Each of the markets were different and enjoyable. However, my favorite was the first market, which is where the local's shop! Then you get the added experience of enjoying an authentic Mexican breakfast. Christian walks…
Date of experience: April 2021
We were lucky enough to do Kristian's historical walking tour a few years ago and returned to San Jose this Christmas as we loved the relaxed atmosphere and beautiful sunny days. If you're thinking of doing either tour - do not hesitate! You won't regret it and will definitely…
Date of experience: December 2020
What a fabulous Day! We loved our market tour with Chris. He was knowledgeable and fun and a very easy going guy making him easy to talk to and ask questions of. We had a fabulous local meal at the first market stop. We will be going back there. We will be back to do other tours…
Kristian was an excellent local guide escorting us to three different types of local markets. It was a little bit of history, food tasting and local flavor. Lunch was included and it was incredible! Come hungry because it’s a full meal. This was our second tour with Kris and…
Date of experience: February 2020
Excellent local knowledge and communication skills. A very worthwhile experience, especially if you want to see where the locals shop for the produce. There were no other tourists at the first place which we loved. We also enjoyed walking from one market to another.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Free Tour Cabo & Other Tours
Excellent Walking Tour of San Jose del Cabo
This walking tour was fascinating and engaging. Our guide was careful to find spots for us to sit when possible, an…
Kristian is amazing! Knowledgeable and fun!
We had a great time with Kristian on our historical walking tour! We ended up having a private tour with just Krist…
Love the History!
Christian was knowledgeable and so easygoing! It was a beautiful evening and an easy walk around downtown learning …
I totally recommend this activity! It was a super experience full of history, culture and joy. It must be something…
Amazing history details
It was very ilustrative and full of amazing details. It’s worth taking the tour and you can learn locals culture an…
Nothing like the history of Mexico
Had a great hostoric walk around San Jose with our cool guide Kristian who speaks great English. Mexico is an amazi…
Fun, interesting, and left with the joy of newfound knowledge
What an amazing tour! Chris was so knowledgeable and he explained everything effortlessly. I learned so much and wa…
A MUST if visiting San Jose del Cabo!
Taking this tour was an absolutely amazing experience for my family of five. We were greeted by a friendly and know…
I leave in San Jose and that was all new to me. I highly recommend everyone to do this tour for the important infor…
San Jose has a beautiful history that you shouldn't miss out on!
We highly recommend the tour to anyone traveling through Los Cabos. The tour points out many details about San Jose…
Kristian's tour was such an informative yet fun experience!! Highly recommend to anyone coming to enjoy San Jose or…
Walking tour of San José
A wonderful experience in San José del Cabo! Kristian’s knowledge of the town and history was extremely entertainin…
500+ years of local history and color...in 90 minutes
Great walk and talk to appreciate everything about San Jose del Cabo and California Sur, from the unique geography …
Excellent walking tour!
The walking tour was fantastic, highly recommended it! Kristian is knowledgeable and clearly cares about his city a…
Wonderful experience for expats to Los Cabos!
The tour of San Jose was delightful! As a new resident of San Jose, The tour not only made me feel more welcome an…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from ₹6,161.59* ₹8,215.45
Popular: Booked by 2,449 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 260 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Saturday`s 3 Market Tour in San José del Cabo
- Saturday`s 3 Market Tour in San José del Cabo will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Saturday`s 3 Market Tour in San José del Cabo on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Saturday`s 3 Market Tour in San José del Cabo on Tripadvisor
- Saturday`s 3 Market Tour in San José del Cabo price starts from ₹ 4,082.54. Discover and book Saturday`s 3 Market Tour in San José del Cabo on Tripadvisor
- Saturday`s 3 Market Tour in San José del Cabo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Saturday`s 3 Market Tour in San José del Cabo on Tripadvisor