Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Hacienda Sotuta de PeonStop: 4 minutes - Admission includedHotel pickup instructions 08:15 Hrs at Starbucks Gran Plaza. 08:30 Hrs At Starbucks Paseo Montejo. 08:40 Hrs Office Sotuta de peón (Street 55 Between 58 and 60, downtown). Itinerary - 08:40 hrs: Departure from Merida. - 10:00 hrs: Arrival at the Hacienda Sotuta de Peón. - Visit Main House: Historical setting of haciendas and landowners. - Welcome cocktail: natural drink, without alcohol. - Manual capture: the process of making ropes by hand. - Visit scraper: extraction of henequen fiber. - Visit the Press: Process of making bales from Henequen. - Visit Corchería: the process for the production of ropes for machines. - Truck ride: a tour of the plantations on platforms pulled by mules. - Visit Casa Maya: Explanation of the fieldwork by Don Antonio. - Cenote: time to swim in the cenote "Dzul Ha" (1 hour) (Bring swimsuit). - Return to Merida City 15:00 hrs approx.Read more
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Starbucks, Paseo de Montejo 465, Zona Paseo Montejo, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico Starbucks, Calle 50 460, Gonzalo Guerrero, 97115 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Driver/Professional guide
- Pick up at the places Starbucks Gran Plaza 08:15 Hrs, Starbucks Paseo Montejo 08:30 hrs, and Sotuta de Peón Office (Street. 55 between 60 and 58. dowtowm) 08:40 hrs
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Sotuta de Peon
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Take a comfortable clothes, towell and Swimwear
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I am a native of rural Mississippi, so it goes without saying that I had never seen any of the amazing things I saw at Hacienda Sotuta de Peon (e.g. rope-making from twine, beautiful architecture, and crystal blue cenotes). I attend Millsaps College in Jackson, MS, where,…
Date of experience: December 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Go Tour
Wonders of the world.....
Chichen Itza is one 7 wonders of the modern world......easy to see why. So glad we got to experience this amazing…
Our tour turned out to be a private one for my wife and I, with Emmanuel as our guide. He was very knowledgeable an…
My husband and I spent a hot, sunny day mostly in a comfortable air-conditioned van with a guide and drive who both…
Day trip to becal and campeche and pomuch
Absolutely fantastic day with JP - just hubby and I and JP. Was a great tour guide who spoke english well and loved…
Fun family visit
We had our 6 year old grandson with us for a week. One place we took him was to the aquarium at Bass Pro in Spring…
Excellent tour and guide
I was fortunate to have a private tour. The guide (Roseando) was very professional and extremely informative. The…
Must Do, Cancun
GO SEE it and have a great tour guide!!! Though I’m not interested in the drone historical stories, with a good gui…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,049 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,019 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hacienda Sotuta de Peón
What time does Hacienda Sotuta de Peón start?
Hacienda Sotuta de Peón will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Hacienda Sotuta de Peón on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hacienda Sotuta de Peón?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hacienda Sotuta de Peón on Tripadvisor
How much is Hacienda Sotuta de Peón?
Hacienda Sotuta de Peón price starts from ₹ 7,507.33. Discover and book Hacienda Sotuta de Peón on Tripadvisor
What is the Hacienda Sotuta de Peón cancellation policy?
Hacienda Sotuta de Peón cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hacienda Sotuta de Peón on Tripadvisor