Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get ready for a unique adventure in life!!! Fly over the famous pyramids of the Sun and the Moon early in the morning and then visit the site in a guided tour. This an unforgettable journey We will depart from Mexico City to enjoy the wonderful aesthetics of the Teotihuacán pyramids in which we will observe this highly important archelolgical site from the air. The activity begins early in the morning when, once we arrive in Teotihuacán and after some indications given, we will all participate in filling the balloon with air, a magical experience. We will fly for about an hour and the itinerary will be shown by the wind, which will command our trip where we will be able to observe the beautiful archaeological zone of Teotihuacán from the sky. From the balloon flight we will continue to a tour of the archaeological zone of Teotihuacán, where we will see the monumental pyramids of the Sun and the Moon, the temple of Quetzalpapalotl and the Calzada de los Muertos. Do not miss it!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Teotihuacan PyramidsStop: 5 hours - Admission included, we will head to the ancient and world famous archaeological site of Teotihuacan (which means “The City of the Gods”) where we will see and climb the breathtaking Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, the Butterflies Temple, and the Avenue of the Dead one of the many wide avenues that project out towards the cardinal points of the universe.Read more
- Flight with a hot air balloon (one hour aprox)
- Pickup and drop-off from/to your hotel or meeting point
- Entrance to the archaeological site of Teotihuacan
- Professional and bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Teotihuacan Pyramids
- Food (Unless specified)
- Beverages (unless specified)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Interliv Travel Mexico
The Magical Colonial Towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca
We had an excellent experience this day. It was a fantastic tour - one of the best I ever experienced. The views we…
Great experience and Value
It was such an amazing experience. All worked out perfectly. Our guide made the experience even more enjoyable and …
The local tour operator is INTERLIV TRAVEL in CDMX. The tour guide was named Montserrate and she's excellent, frien…
It was a beautiful day
The organization was excellent. The day before we had contact via WhatsApp. The explanation was very good. I would …
One of the best tour I ever take. Super enjoyable, amazing attention, well guided, awesome and magical place. As …
We were picked up on time in a nice van and then spent the next three hours picking up additional passengers and tr…
Great planning and organization to Teotihuacan and Guadalupe's Shrine
The service was provided according to expectations, time, organization and length of stay in both places was perfec…
We just saw the ballet last weekend. It was fantastic. The added surprise was that it was outside at the castle, …
Okay for the price.
Pros - You get to see Taxco, which is about 180 km away with USD 51. (was on discount when I bought it) The place t…
Taxco is amazing, Cuernavaca not so much
I have traveled to 50+ cities around the globe, and I Taxco to be one of the most amazing places. It is magical! …
Make time for this on tour trip!
This museum is indoor / outdoor with a beautiful courtyard and so many beautiful artworks, including some of Frida’…
La Guia, Monse, fue magnifica. El Chofer, Francisco, muy amable. The tour was Excelet. Monse the guide, was superb.…
Too much people (12 tourists + 1 guide + 1 driver) in the van for 12 people. Wasting time at "home craft produtcs" …
Saturday December 7th. Guide Monse. They picked us up on time and managed to add a late starter without issue. Howe…
There are much, much nicer museums than this. Like The National Museum of art downtown (Centro Historico) Dolores O…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Popular: Booked by 23,412 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,692 travellers!
from ₹7,436.10* ₹9,412.92
Popular: Booked by 707 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Teotihuacan Pyramids and Hot Air Balloon Excursion
What time does Private Tour: Teotihuacan Pyramids and Hot Air Balloon Excursion start?
Private Tour: Teotihuacan Pyramids and Hot Air Balloon Excursion will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour: Teotihuacan Pyramids and Hot Air Balloon Excursion on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Teotihuacan Pyramids and Hot Air Balloon Excursion?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Teotihuacan Pyramids and Hot Air Balloon Excursion on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour: Teotihuacan Pyramids and Hot Air Balloon Excursion?
Private Tour: Teotihuacan Pyramids and Hot Air Balloon Excursion price starts from ₹ 31,083.83. Discover and book Private Tour: Teotihuacan Pyramids and Hot Air Balloon Excursion on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour: Teotihuacan Pyramids and Hot Air Balloon Excursion cancellation policy?
Private Tour: Teotihuacan Pyramids and Hot Air Balloon Excursion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Teotihuacan Pyramids and Hot Air Balloon Excursion on Tripadvisor