Private Tour: The Colonial Towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca from Mexico City
By Interliv Travel Mexico
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- An International Healty Protocol to ensure you are safe during your tour.
- Masks available to all of our customers that request them
- Pickup and drop-off from/to your hotel or meeting point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Food and beverages
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up travellers in most hotels in Down Town Area. If your hotel is outside downtown radio, we will contact you to assign the closest meeting point for your convenience.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 136132P52
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- We have put in place a Safe and Healty International Protocol to ensure you travel secure during your tour.
- Customers with high temperature or clear symptoms of flu or dry cough will not be allowed in the tour
- We will advise you to wear a mask as a safety procedure.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: The Colonial Towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca from Mexico City?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: The Colonial Towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca from Mexico City on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: The Colonial Towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca from Mexico City?
- Private Tour: The Colonial Towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca from Mexico City price starts from ₹ 11,337.96. Discover and book Private Tour: The Colonial Towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca from Mexico City on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: The Colonial Towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca from Mexico City cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: The Colonial Towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca from Mexico City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: The Colonial Towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca from Mexico City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: The Colonial Towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca from Mexico City?
- Private Tour: The Colonial Towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca from Mexico City is hosted by Interliv Travel Mexico. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Interliv Travel Mexico on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: The Colonial Towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca from Mexico City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 136132P52
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plaza de la ConstitucionStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Santa Prisca de TaxcoStop: 4 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Outsource to other tour while charging double for it.
I’m waiting to see whether they do any own tours. They seem to outsource to mexitours and charge higher price than …
See a lot in one day!
Great tour! Perfect for seeing a lot in one day. Guide was very accommodating and super knowledgeable. The stops ar…
I’m in love with Mexico
The team was very organized. Communicated the meeting point clearly, connected via WhatsApp to confirm the meeting …
Great tour, do not skip this one
We had a great time and had a great and entertaining tour guide! Coyoacan is a beautiful area with rich history and…
Amazing! Our tour guide made the entire experience so much fun. 10/10 recommend doing smaller group activities, we …
Our tour guide Daniel was great! We saw the most ornate church I've ever seen and some other really interesting sit…
Private Xochimilco tour
Absolutely fantastic experience dealing with Kim at Interliv Travel! Prior to booking our transportation, I had a m…
Excellent Communication & An Enjoyable Day
Communication was excellent prior to the trip; the map and WhatsApp directions were easy to follow. Our tour guide …
Visiting Taxco was a wonderful trip. The weather for this trip was great and conducive for walking and exploring t…
Excellent tour! You should take it
This was an excellent tour. We went to a silver maker (probably could have skipped this part, honestly), but my hus…
Excellent tour! Opted for Spanish tour to practice language
¡Esta fue una excelente gira! El lugar de recogida fue fácil de encontrar. El líder de la gira fue amable y conoc…
Amazing Day Trip
Absolutely amazing day trip from Mexico City to Puebla/Cholula. The guide and driver were both fantastic. So much …
Fun and Cool
Funny charismatic tour guide. Kept us moving. Knowledgeable and fun. Accommodating to everyone’s need and wants. Gr…
This trip was interesting as you visit Cuernavaca (briefly) and the old mining town of Taxco. The trip involves a …
Aristeo was our guide / driver. We were only 7 people. So the ride was comfortable. This tour is an all day affa…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Great Day Trip to the historic towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca. Taxco is a mist do attraction if you are a silver lover. You will be able to find shops with high quality jewelry pieces. They are both beautiful and charming towns with beautiful streets and churches. Javier our guide was very professional and knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our trip. Definitely recommend .
Written 24 July 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.