Mexico city city tour
By Daniel Mendívil Olvera
Personalised service learning about the origins of Mexico city exemplified by some of its main attractions in a friendly and sensitive environment
per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 minutes
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Admission to museums or sites and parking
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Templo Mayor
- Entry/Admission - National Palace
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Antropologia
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Mexico city international airport pick is available
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127237P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mexico city city tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mexico city city tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Mexico city city tour?
- Mexico city city tour price starts from ₹ 8,044.01. Discover and book Mexico city city tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mexico city city tour cancellation policy?
- Mexico city city tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mexico city city tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mexico city city tour?
- Mexico city city tour is hosted by Daniel Mendívil Olvera. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Daniel Mendívil Olvera on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mexico city city tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127237P2
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Museo del Templo MayorStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2National PalaceStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Museo Nacional de AntropologiaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Paseo de la ReformaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
San Miguel ~ Santa Fe ~ Prague ...sister cities
San Miguel ~ Santa Fe ~ Prague ...sister cities The phrase sister cities have a long-reaching tradition of connect…
A must see. Once in a lifetime you have to go and visit this place. It's full of vibes and a sacred place. A bit u…
Avoid this tour
First off, this was the most expensive option by almost $100 usd to go to Tolantongo. We thought a private tour wou…
Awesome experience visiting beautiful and colorful Mexico City, Queretaro, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Guada…
Great service. Daniel was an excellent tour guide. He gave great information. Made stops when asked.
Beware when booking
The actual resort was beautiful. Really crowded but to be expected on a holiday weekend. The driver on the other ha…
Great time with Daniel Mendivil Olvera in Xochimilco and Coyoacan
Daniel was a very knowledgeable, very kind and very trustworthy tour guide. He drove us from our hotel to Xochimilc…
Beautiful place to visit
Fairytale town, with beautiful architecture. This town has lots of foreigners living there due to its beautiful tra…
San Miguel de Allende.
new favorite close to home travel. I loved it down there. A true artist and musical community. I felt safe and happ…
Love San Miguel
The most beautiful picturesque city!! I love it !! Many musical shows. Tons of Art .....great restaurants.
Picturesque and quaint!
Our trip to San Miguel de Allende reminded us of travelling in small villages in Europe with narrow cobblestone str…