As a private tour, it can be adjusted to your preferences, the guide is not using a identical formula for all travelers, with a small group the guide will attend your priorities, tastes, or topics of interest.
• Departure 8:00 a.m.
• Reach "Cholula" Pueblo Magico 10:00 a.m.
• Visit the archaeological site, Local Market Square and Santa Maria Tonanzintla Church 9:15 to 13:30 am.
• Puebla arrival 13:50
• Lunch 13:50 to 15:00
• Visit Cathedral and the Government Palace 15:00 to 16:00
• Complemetarias activities 16:00 to 17:30
• Plaza "El Parian"
• Amparo museum
• Rosario chapel
• The Artist neighborhood
• Museum "La Casa Del Alfeñique"
• Return to Mexico City 17:30 to 19:30The cost includes a pickup at your hotel if is located on this neighborhoods: Polanco, Roma, Condesa, Juarez, Reforma Av. or Centro Histórico.
You will have a friendly and professional guide (not some one with memorized speech), your guide will move you away from tourist traps (you don't visit vendors unless you request it) and will keep focus on providing the best of experiences, fully adapting the tour to your preferences.