This trip takes you to Koh Mook, the islands of Emerald Cave, Koh Chueak (Chueak Island), Koh Kradan(Kradan Island) in a one day trip. The Emerald Cave or ‘Tham Morakot’ is usually the highlight of the day.
We pick you up at the hotel in the morning to leave Krabi with our guide good english speaking, who will take care of and provide you information. When the van crosses to Klongtom district you can feel lifestyle of the local people, communities and their livings as well as the scenery of mountains, palm tree and rubber plantation which are economic plants around the area.
Arrive at Bomuang Pier , then take boat to the Emerald cave (Unseen in Thailand) at Koh Mook Island, sightseeing at beautiful emerald cave “The beautiful gem of Andaman Sea” and discover the wonderful mystery inside the cave. Conducing you to small beach that’s surrounded with the woods and towering cliffs look like hidden crater.
You will get experience with magnificent nature over there by swimming into the cave and inside will be the wonderful beach with emerald clear water.
After that we will take you to enjoy your lunch at Koh Kradan(Kradan Island) which you can swim and snorkeling in lovely marine nature. And then we will take you to Koh Chuak(Chuak Island) surrounding with many kinds of magnificent colorful fish. Return back to your hotel.
• 07:00am – 08:00am Pick up at your Hotel and head to Bomuang Pier, before taking the boat we have Hors d’oeurre for you.
• 09:30am Leave From Pier to the Emerald cave (unseen in Thailand) swim Through emerald cave to the hidden lagoon inside, only one in Asia. Discover the mysterious wonderful cave.
• 11:30am Go to Koh Kradan(Kradan Island), the location of Trang Underwater Wedding Ceremony sightseeing beautiful sea scenery of Trang sea and have buffet lunch on the boat.
• 12:00pm Snorkeling to see coral reefs and magnificent colorful fish with the white sandy beach at Koh Kradan(Kradan Island).
• 02:00pm Go to Koh Chuek(Chuek Island), snorkeling to see coral reefs and aquatic animal
• 04:00pm Back to Bomuang pier.
• 05:30pm Transfer back to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**