This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trip Store Krabi, Krabi Town Thailand
Get picked up from the hotel in Krabi and drive to Khao Sok National Park on road with short stopovers at the fresh water stream of Tha Pom Klong Song Nam and at the famous Wat Bang Riang, a beautiful hilltop temple on Khao Lan Mountain in Thap Put.
Arrive in Khao Sok National Park and enjoy a traditional Thai lunch at the jungle hut near the Sok River where you will also stay for overnight. Check-in at the jungle bungalow and, after a short break, drive to the scenic Khao Sok Viewpoint to take beautiful photos of the amazing panorama.
The highlight of this day is a hike into the lush green rainforest of Khao Sok National Park. Trek 3 hours along rainforest trails deep into the valley's stunning scenery lead by an experienced guide who will explain you about the flora and fauna of the oldest evergreen rainforest in Thailand. Head back to the jungle hut for a well-deserved dinner with healthy Thai food. Settle in the cozy bungalow with the noises of the jungle.
The next morning, enjoy a rich and vitalising breakfast. Then it's time to put your swimsuit on and gentle float down the Khao Sok River. The journey takes you past towering cliffs and shoals of brightly colored river fish, and includes a stop to swim in the cool waters. Regain your strength with a tasty lunch before heading to the floating raft houses on Cheow Lan Lake. During the cruise you will see amazing landscapes and wonderful nature.
Check-in at your raft house and take a refreshing dip in the lake. You will have time to explore the surrounding area by canoe before starting the evening lake safari. You are likely to spot hornbills which are commonly seen in the old-growth jungle trees at the water's edge. Back at the raft house, enjoy a dinner in the local restaurant. Sleep in a simple floating bungalow on Cheow Lan Lake, with fan and shared bath room.
After a well-deserved deep slumber, do a sightseeing trip by longtail boat to enjoy the early morning mist on the still lake. It's now time for a rich, vitalise breakfast to strengthen yourself for the next adventure. Follow a mini jungle trail into the breathtaking Pra Kay Petch Cave which winds deep into the interior of Khao Sok National Park. You will be able to spot Jurassic insects, butterflies and rare birds.
Next you’ll strap on your headlamps. Prepare to get wet, as the hike extends through the “water cave” (dry season only) and soon becomes a dark wonderland. This is an excellent time to view the many nocturnal species that inhabit this cave (from a safe distance of course) and cool yourself in the river as you explore.
Complete your eco adventure with a lunch before heading back to Krabi with drop-off at your hotel at approx. 17.00.
• 07:30 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
• 08:30 - 09:00: Drive by minivan to Khao Sok
• 09:00 - 10:00: Stopover at Tha Pom Klong Song Nam
• 10:00 - 11:00: Explore Bang Riang Temple in Phang Nga
• 11:00 - 12:00: Continue to Khao Sok National Park
• 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch at the jungle restaurant in Khao Sok
• 13:00 - 13:30: Check-in at the jungle bungalow
• 13:30 - 14:00: Admire the panoramic view from Khao Sok Viewpoint
• 14:00 - 17:00: Jungle trek in Khao Sok National Park
• 17:00 - 19:00: Free time at the bungalow
• 19:00 - 20:00: Enjoy a delicious Thai dinner
• 20:00 - 08:30: Overnight stay
• 08:30 - 09:30: Have breakfast in the restaurant
• 09:30 - 10:00: Drive to canoeing camp at Sok River
• 10:00 - 11:30: Canoe on the Sok River
• 11:30 - 12:00: Head back to the bungalow & check out
• 12:00 - 13:30: Enjoy lunch in the restaurant
• 13:30 - 14:30: Visit the suspension bridge in Khao Phang
• 14:30 - 15:30: Cruise by longtail boat to the raft house
• 15:30 - 16:00: Check in at the raft house
• 16:00 - 17:00: Free time for swimming and relaxing
• 17:00 - 19:00: Evening safari on the lake by longtail boat
• 19:00 - 20:00: Enjoy dinner at the raft house
• 20:00 - 07:00: Overnight stay in the floating bungalow
• 07:00 - 08:00: Morning safari on the lake by longtail boat
• 08:00 - 09:30: Have breakfast at the raft house
• 09:30 - 12:00: Sightseeing on the lake with mini-trekking to Pra Kay Petch Cave
• 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant
• 13:00 - 14:00: Check-out from the raft house
• 14:00 - 14:45: Cruise by boat back to the pier
• 14:45 - 16:30: Drive by minivan to Krabi
• 16:30 - 17:00: Transfer to the hotel
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Tha Pom Klong Song Nam, Moo 2 Ban Nong Chik Khao Khram, 81000 Thailand
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Bang Riang, 4, Bang Riang sub-district, Thap Put Thailand
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khao Sok National Park, Surat Thani Thailand
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Cheow Lan Dam (Ratchaprapa Dam), Khao Sok National Park Khao Pang Subdistrict, Ban Ta Khun 46820 Thailand
Duration: 1 hour