• Depart from your hotel or cruiseship terminal of choice for approximately a 45 mins - 1 hour drive to the hiking site situated in Newton Ground. A thorough breifing will be given before embarking on the 4 - 6 hours hike through the rainforest.
• Dress wearing comfortable hiking shoes and clothing.
• Various rest stops will me made.
• After arriving at the top of Mount Liamigua you will be able to see our neighbouring islands, sister island and our beautiful torquoise Caribbean ocean, Whilst rejuvinating amidst the clouds you will be able to capture your picturesque views.
• Mount Liamigua's Volcano crater is 1000 feet deep and almost one mile wide.
• On return to the start of the hike, your transportation will be there to take you back to your respective pick up point.
On returning to the transportation at the foot of the mountain you will celebrate the end of the challenging hike with cool refreshments compliment of the tour.