Your culinary tour begins at the Captain Hodge Pier in Philipsburg Boardwalk. We'll satisfy your taste for culture as we continue on foot into Philipsburg to delve into the food, history, and culture of this charismatic Caribbean capital city. You'll visit up to 4 different tasting locations for a progressive meal that features Creole, French and Dutch cuisine and local rum. As you leisurely stroll between the different tasting locations, you'll learn about the island history and culture as you stop at different points of interest in the city. Your local tour guide will share their knowledge and recommendations for best shops, restaurants and attractions
We selected the best local eats in town so you don't have to! Enjoy the best local flavors the island has to offer.
- Taste the best food in Philipsburg with an expert foodie guide
- Stop at up to 4 restaurants over the course of 3 hours
- Enough food/drink for a meal across up to five food stops
- Narrated history of Sint Maarten with experienced tour guide
- Entertaining stories and tales of rich history and culture
- Leave our tour with the confidence and knowledge of the local food scene
- Meet local entrepreneurs, chefs, and artisans.
- Learn about the rum & foods from the charismatic entrepreneurs, chefs, and local artisans.
- Skip the lines at every restaurant we visit!