Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrance fees to nearby attractions/activities
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel in Saint Lucia. If a ship is running late, we will wait for our guests. We will be standing and holding up a sign which says "JAMES' TOURS."
- Duty Free Pointe Seraphine
- La Place Carenage
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72537P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from St. Lucia Reduit Beach Shuttle - Groups Only
What you can expect during your visit
- All staff fully vaccinated. Transportation is Covid19 certified by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is St. Lucia Reduit Beach Shuttle - Groups Only?
- St. Lucia Reduit Beach Shuttle - Groups Only price starts from ₹ 3,255.21. Discover and book St. Lucia Reduit Beach Shuttle - Groups Only on Tripadvisor
- What is the St. Lucia Reduit Beach Shuttle - Groups Only cancellation policy?
- St. Lucia Reduit Beach Shuttle - Groups Only cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book St. Lucia Reduit Beach Shuttle - Groups Only on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides St. Lucia Reduit Beach Shuttle - Groups Only?
- St. Lucia Reduit Beach Shuttle - Groups Only is hosted by James Touring Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact James Touring Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book St. Lucia Reduit Beach Shuttle - Groups Only on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for St. Lucia Reduit Beach Shuttle - Groups Only?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book St. Lucia Reduit Beach Shuttle - Groups Only on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72537P9
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Reduit BeachStop: 4 hoursSwimming, tanning, walkingRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Wouldn’t go out of my way to attend
It was a fun vibe with a couple of people selling items and a lot of people selling rum punch but everything was pr…
We didnt take the tour, just explored the gardens. Felt like we were in Jurrassic Park. The plants, trees were mass…
Tour a disappointment.
The driver showed up in a car too small for 4 people. About 30’minutes into the trip his car broke down. I had to…
Excellent excursion- Mud bath and waterfall
Excellent excursion. Mud baths are a great experience and rubbing mud into your skin and bathing in the pools is gr…
Beautiful and unique
These gardens are beautiful, with colorful flowers and the waterfall is very pretty. There are hot tubs you can so…
Must Do in St. Lucia!
If you are in Saint Lucia, coming here is a must! It’s such a cool experience to feel the warm baths and come out a…
Tet Paul Nature Trail- don’t miss it.
We had a wonderful little hike up the nature trail. Beautiful views and time to take pictures. Local snacks at the …
St Lucia land tour
James and his wife Ruth were excellent tour guides. We liked seeing a part of the island that tourists don’t typic…
Crooks - book elshere
We booked this tour and canceled way before the deadline for the cancellation window and still got charged. Owner o…
This place was great the water was warm and felt so good on your skin and it really does heal the skin up. When I s…
Lovely trip- a must on St. Lucia
James has one of the best minibusses on St.Lucia, and that is good since the drive down and up too the old vulcano …
Not what we asked for or expected
Our tour ended up being mostly in the car going to tourist traps. The tour description said that we got to go to a …