Rediut Beach OR Pigeon Island Beach Break
By James Touring Service
Enjoy A Relaxing Day At the Reduit Beach / At Pigeon Island in St. Lucia! This beach break is available exclusively for cruise ship passengers. Each group can decide how long they want to spend at the beach. The driver will drop you off at the cruise port after your beach break. Water is served on board and is included in the price. Please note: Beach chairs are not included in the price.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of beach chairs
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pigeon Island National Park
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel in Saint Lucia. If a ship is running late, we will wait for our guests. We will be standing and holding up a sign which says "JAMES' TOURS."
- Pointe Seraphine
- La Place Carenage
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72537P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Rediut Beach OR Pigeon Island Beach Break
What you can expect during your visit
- All staff fully vaccinated. Transportation is Covid19 certified by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Rediut Beach OR Pigeon Island Beach Break?
- Rediut Beach OR Pigeon Island Beach Break price starts from ₹ 2,864.21. Discover and book Rediut Beach OR Pigeon Island Beach Break on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rediut Beach OR Pigeon Island Beach Break cancellation policy?
- Rediut Beach OR Pigeon Island Beach Break cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rediut Beach OR Pigeon Island Beach Break on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rediut Beach OR Pigeon Island Beach Break?
- Rediut Beach OR Pigeon Island Beach Break is hosted by James Touring Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact James Touring Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rediut Beach OR Pigeon Island Beach Break on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Rediut Beach OR Pigeon Island Beach Break?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Rediut Beach OR Pigeon Island Beach Break on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72537P7
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pigeon Island National ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Reduit BeachStop: 4 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Wouldn’t go out of my way to attend
It was a fun vibe with a couple of people selling items and a lot of people selling rum punch but everything was pr…
We didnt take the tour, just explored the gardens. Felt like we were in Jurrassic Park. The plants, trees were mass…
Tour a disappointment.
The driver showed up in a car too small for 4 people. About 30’minutes into the trip his car broke down. I had to…
Excellent excursion- Mud bath and waterfall
Excellent excursion. Mud baths are a great experience and rubbing mud into your skin and bathing in the pools is gr…
Beautiful and unique
These gardens are beautiful, with colorful flowers and the waterfall is very pretty. There are hot tubs you can so…
Must Do in St. Lucia!
If you are in Saint Lucia, coming here is a must! It’s such a cool experience to feel the warm baths and come out a…
Tet Paul Nature Trail- don’t miss it.
We had a wonderful little hike up the nature trail. Beautiful views and time to take pictures. Local snacks at the …
St Lucia land tour
James and his wife Ruth were excellent tour guides. We liked seeing a part of the island that tourists don’t typic…
Crooks - book elshere
We booked this tour and canceled way before the deadline for the cancellation window and still got charged. Owner o…
This place was great the water was warm and felt so good on your skin and it really does heal the skin up. When I s…
Lovely trip- a must on St. Lucia
James has one of the best minibusses on St.Lucia, and that is good since the drive down and up too the old vulcano …
Not what we asked for or expected
Our tour ended up being mostly in the car going to tourist traps. The tour description said that we got to go to a …