Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get ready to release your inner-child as the trike you once knew gets an adult upgrade! Cruise, Drift and learn how to Power Slide as you race around with your mates and family on your own Big Wheel Drift Bike. Bonaire's nice weather and cross-winds give this activity an extra rush and we're excited to share it with you! Your guide will take you to a secluded area of Bonaire for this activity, provide you with an overview and then turn you loose for fun. This is a tour and adrenaline activity all in-one! On this unique trip you will not only get to experience the fun of Big Wheel Bike Drifting, but will also hear about and see many sites on your way to the drift site with your guide. You will see how local people live and learn about the history of the island - including how the native Indians originally settled on the island.
- You'll start atDouanekantoor - Customs OfficeOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bonaire Arts and Crafts Cruise MarketStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Shekhinah ToursStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atDouanekantoor - Customs OfficeWilhelminaplein, Kralendijk, Caribbean NetherlandsIf you are from a hotel or apartment we will be waiting for you at the reception. I you are from the cruise ship, we will be standing with a sign with your name on a board.See address & details
Douanekantoor - Customs Office, Wilhelminaplein, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Returns to original departure point
- Transportation from major hotels and the cruise ship port in a safe, air-conditioned vehicle
- Big Wheel Drifter Bike Rental
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- We want you to enjoy your time with us and recommend you're prepared with the following:
- 1.Sun Protection: Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- 2.Comfortable Shoes
- 3.Comfortable Active-wear Clothing for warm, humid & sunny weather
- 4.Extra Water
- Note: Drift Biking is a Physical Activity that is low to the ground and fast-paced.
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant guests
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum Age Requirement: 16
- Before the Tour:
- Hotel or apartment Guests: Please provide us with the name and address of your accommodation and we will be there 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time to collect you.
- Cruise Ship Passengers: We will be standing with your name on a sign in front of the gate where your ship is docked. We will be there 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to collect you. We GUARANTEE to have you BACK TO THE SHIP 1 hour before the ship departure time.
- This is a small group guided tour up to 7 people per vehicle. You will be in a shared van, car or pick-up depending on number of guests
- Our prices include a 6% government tax
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything additional.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What a great experience. Once you get the hang of it, wow! After a few minutes learning in a parking lot I was drifting like a pro. Well not really, but I felt like it. Definitely a different way to see this beautiful Island.
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Shekhinah Tours
Cave tour Bonaire
Who would have thought Bonaire has so many caves the explore! We visited 3 caves and each of them was unique. We ev…
Great private tour
Ephraim was very knowledgeable, polite and friendly. The driver was also very friendly and fun to be around. We had…
Great Cave tour and wonderful guide
We went to 3 different cave formation sites with our guide Ephraim and we got a great view of the caves. He was ver…
Custom Island Tour
Ephraim was an amazing tour guide! He was very enthusiastic and friendly. Right from the beginning he was full of i…
MUST-DO on Bonaire! A off-the-beaten-track local adventure!
We have lived on Bonaire for 2 winters so we THOUGHT we knew the whole island. Until Ephraim, our local guide, brou…
North South Island Tour
Our driver Gigi was great. She was very knowledgeable as far as history of the island went and very personable. We …
Ephraim gave us an outstanding tour
Ephraim was waiting for us at the cruise port for our tour as we came off the ship. He was very polite, well manne…
we had a great i would do the early morning tour. we did the 5:30pm so got a little be dark too soon.our guide was …
Highly recommended, you will not be disappointed.
Four of us did the North & South tour. Our driver and guide E.J. met us at the cruise port holding a clipboard with…
Tour of Bonaire
Set up a tour to see the niorth and south sides of Bonaire starting at 8:30 AM. The van only had seating for 5 so i…
Nice short tour of the southern part of the island
We had a short day in port and wanted to see a bit of the island so we elected to do a South Tour. I would have do…
Great tour with Sergio
We had a very enjoyable tour of the island with Sergio as our guide. Sergio was very knowledgable and gave us a lot…
Ephraim (owner's son) met us in the cruise terminal and took my husband and me to see three unique caves. He provid…
My mom came over for a visit. She wanted to see as much of the island as possible. As we both dislike driving a car…
An truly enjoyable introduction to Bonaire
The three of us were introduced to Bonaire by Etienne, a native islander who is fluent in Papiamento, English, Dutc…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Big Wheel Tour in Kralendijk
Which attractions will I visit with Big Wheel Tour in Kralendijk?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Big Wheel Tour in Kralendijk on Tripadvisor
How much is Big Wheel Tour in Kralendijk?
Big Wheel Tour in Kralendijk price starts from ₹ 5,084.99. Discover and book Big Wheel Tour in Kralendijk on Tripadvisor
What is the Big Wheel Tour in Kralendijk cancellation policy?
Big Wheel Tour in Kralendijk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Big Wheel Tour in Kralendijk on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Big Wheel Tour in Kralendijk?
Big Wheel Tour in Kralendijk is hosted by Shekhinah Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shekhinah Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Big Wheel Tour in Kralendijk on Tripadvisor