Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Drinking Water
- First Aid kit (carried by the Tour Guide)
- Photos and Videos shot on Go-Pro
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- The Park Resort, Hatikhuli, Hatikhuli T.E., Assam 785609, India Starting Point is located about 600 meters ahead of Kohora Market in a guest house called The Park Resort. The guest house is located in the highway itself next to Hatikhuli Tea Estate. Guest can also find directions on google maps by just typing The Park Resort.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198457P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Kaziranga Cycle Tours?
- Kaziranga Cycle Tours price starts from ₹ 977.34. Discover and book Kaziranga Cycle Tours on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kaziranga Cycle Tours cancellation policy?
- Kaziranga Cycle Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kaziranga Cycle Tours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kaziranga Cycle Tours?
- Kaziranga Cycle Tours is hosted by Kaziranga Cycle Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kaziranga Cycle Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kaziranga Cycle Tours on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kaziranga Cycle Tours?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Kaziranga Cycle Tours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198457P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atThe Park ResortOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kaziranga National ParkStop: 10 minutesWe start the tour from the Park Resort and end the tour at the same place. In this tour we will be cycling through a small town called Kohora in Kaziranga. We will be cycling along side the National Park where the guest might have the chance to spot wild animals, we will visit local villages, tea gardens and a rubber plantation. At last we will stop at a local restaurant for some breakfast, after breakfast we head back to the starting point and end the tour there.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
The trip is very well organised. The route is very scenic. It goes by the sanctuary and a river. Must do activity i…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We did early morning cycling tour for 3 hours with this company. This was the highlight of our entire Kaziranga Stay. The tour stated and ended at our hotel itself covering a lot of beautiful sights on the way ranging from river side areas, small villages and farms. They also give you a brief stop in the middle of the journey where they serve light refreshments and water. This is a must do activity when you are in Kaziranga.
Written 29 January 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.