Nagaland is home for 16 major tribes with each tribe having its unique custom, language and dress. It is really a pleasure travelling to this part of the country and to see the different sights and taste the food. Wide valleys, rippling streams, majestic mountains, deep gorges, and a rich variety of flora and fauna make Nagaland unique. The colorful tribal people are talented musicians, singers and dancers.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- 4 nights budget accommodation in a private room
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kohima Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kohima
- Entry/Admission - Dimapur
- Food and drinks
- any loca guides
- Entry/Admission - Kohima Museum
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Dimapur airport/Dimapur hotels
- Dimapur Airport, 3rd Mile, Dimapur, Nagaland 797112, India
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P167
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tribal Nagaland & mountains with deep valleys?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tribal Nagaland & mountains with deep valleys on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tribal Nagaland & mountains with deep valleys?
- Tribal Nagaland & mountains with deep valleys price starts from ₹ 31,244.79. Discover and book Tribal Nagaland & mountains with deep valleys on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tribal Nagaland & mountains with deep valleys cancellation policy?
- Tribal Nagaland & mountains with deep valleys cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Tribal Nagaland & mountains with deep valleys on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tribal Nagaland & mountains with deep valleys?
- Tribal Nagaland & mountains with deep valleys is hosted by Discover Activities. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Activities on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tribal Nagaland & mountains with deep valleys on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P167
Reserve your spot
Dimapur to Kohima
Day 03 : Kohima – Tuophema village
Day 04 : Tuophema – Dimapur.
Day 05 : Dimapur – Depart
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in January 2019
#25 of 747 Outdoor Activities in New Delhi
- Resort2426230713500Bodhgaya tour from Patna, memories for a lifetime.Booked the tour last minute and It was fantastic! Unforgettable. Arun was so knowledgable and informative. Best tour guide I’ve had in India! The driver was fantastic. Thank you so much for a great experience. I would definitely recommend this tour!
- Fearless6407136512200A very pleasant day outOur only complaints about this trip or nothing to do with the tour company or Sula. The tour company were great. They contacted us the day before to confirm driver name and pick up team. Our driver, Aslam, also messaged to confirm the same. He was unsurprisingly late (Mumbai traffic) but kept us informed so not a problem at all. Aslam also pointed out interesting sights whilst driving through Mumbai. We did step about 2.5 hours into the journey to refuel car (and ourselves if needed) and a bathroom stop was also available if needed. The drive is long, mainly due to the poor quality roads. So bring book/headphones etc. The journey back was the same, with a stop also. Aslam let us spend as much time as we needed at Sula. Sula itself is an absolute oasis. The long drive is absolutely worth it. We did the tasting tour. The waiters in the restaurant also recommended we try wines not on the taste tour, so we really got a feel for the wines in offer (they are really good. We have been happily drinking Indian wine since getting back to Mumbai) . You can also stay at Sula and I think next time we come back, we will!! All and all a trip well worth it. You see a completely different side to India.
- 348viktoriad00surprisingly calm and creepy heritagesurprisingly calm and creepy jungle right behind qutub minar. No typical hustle bustle of delhi except few locals inside.....many ancient ruins are so rustic that they are simply buried under the soil and covered by thick forest
- ivonnel81300Snacks galore as you explore moreDiscover quick snacks and antique lanes! Took the tour in the morning skipping breakfast at the hotel and tried discovering some heritage experience too. Things worked out as planned. Breakfast items of old Delhi wee delicious and light on the stomach too. Guide was fun and took any ancient outs for the show around in the old town
- 86changm00A beautiful experience with an excellent guide. Saw the best side of Delhi with beautiful amazing stories. Rickshaw ridThrill and fun filled experience. It was a mixed bag of feelings, we wee advised this tour by our operator who we primarily booked for the kamasutra temples of Khajuraho. Later we found this tour better one and most thrilling too
- Z3140PDaliciaf00Crocodile and spice plantation tourLoved the crocodile and spice plantation tour ! Managed to see three crocodiles as well as a nice tasty local lunch with a lot of choice!
- jeniffert17445300awesome heritage walk and mesmerizing show inside Delhi's Red fortamazing heritage walk and mesmerizing show inside the Redfort. Guide led the walk into the heritage old town showing us the antique neighbourhhods and quarters. Late we entered the fort when it was lit up so beautifully in the dark. Then the light nad sound show started and we were spellbound by its charm and interpretation
- GaryY44900Ajanta and Ellora Caves in One DayThis is a very good way to see Ajanta and Ellora in the same day. The driver told us what time we needed to start and how long we could stay so that we could see the all the highlights and still catch our evening flight. It was a busy day and everything worked as expected. I highly recommend this tour for those with only one day to see the area. If you hire a guide at the site, be sure to tell them how much time you want to spend at a specific site (Kailasa Temple) as we did not do this and felt pressed for time near the end.
- Dream1066805217600Great tour!The vineyard was very cool experience and nice to get out of Mumbai. Our driver Aslam was amazing! He was very knowledgeable, nice, and truly amazing driver. Would recommend this and him as the driver!
- doondon00Ajanta and Ellora 1 day is enoughAjanta and Ellora caves are really beautiful and worth visiting. And 1 day is totally enough to see both places. Here I am giving a review to an activity organized by specific company. The activity I did is basically just a private driver who takes you to Ajanta and Ellora caves. It's good if you have 1 day, want to see it at your own pace and don't need a guide.
- T9437MRrauls00Highly recommended tour and nicely done servicesHighly recommended tour and nicely done services. We were picked up in time from our hotel and the car was brand new along with a friendly driver. Our host facilitated our entry into the synagogue and prior appointment for the same was already taken by the operator. This tour is not a typical touristic tour and entry is reserved. The efforts of our operator are commendable since they prearranged our visits and ensured ease entry into the sites. One suggestion: typical tourists stay away from this tour as this tour is a religious one with a very specially designed route.
- 232mables00Mega city and mega spiritual sideOur tour guide was knowledgeable and a great fiend too. We visited beautiful temples in the heart of the city. Akshardham temple was awesome and mind-boggling. We would recommend this tour to anyone looking to see the spiritual side of the mega city
- Ron B00Utterly deplorableThis is no reflection on the guide. He did his best. How can you provide such incompetent guides. Poor English . Didn’t know where we were going, had to ask on many occasions, passer byes directions. Got lost several times. As such he really had no knowledge of the tour. Shame on you for the standard of guide. Very angry, total waste of money.
- LizAlexh00Worth the stopIf you get the chance, Sikandra Mausoleum is worth a detour / stop. Beautiful architecture is on offer. A guide could useful to explain the history of the site and buildings.
- Lamborghini19700AmazingWent to ticket office so busy paid 200 rupees for two of us just don’t say you tourist or otherwise it’s Rs.400 rupees don’t know why so this one is for a bus ride they are so many different options to get right up to mountain so bus ride 45 mins then on foot Right to top and they have food stores to and views are amazing for photography and nature, lovers oval, quite experience very nice and for security reason big bags security hold it and no smoking or touching the goats they are signs everywhere had a great time from United Kingdom🇬🇧