Hubli to Badami, Hampi, Belur, Halebedu & Bangalore Tour
By Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.
Embark on a captivating private tour from Hubli to explore the enchanting cities of Badami, Hampi, Belur, Halebedu, and Bangalore. Delve into the cultural and historical wonders of Karnataka as you witness the magnificent rock-cut caves in Badami, explore the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Hampi, admire the exquisite craftsmanship at Belur and Halebedu temple complexes, and immerse yourself in the vibrant city of Bangalore. This personalized journey promises a blend of architectural marvels, spiritual experiences, and cultural exploration, offering an unforgettable exploration of Karnataka's treasures.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Assistance on arrival at the airport.
- 7 Nights' accommodation (if option selected) in selected price category hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per the program
- Monument entrances and activity charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in the car.
- Government taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Badami Cave Temples
- Entry/Admission - Group of Monuments in Pattadakal
- Entry/Admission - Mallikarjuna Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Trikuteshwara Temple
- Entry/Admission - Nanneshwara Temple
- Entry/Admission - Virupaksha Temple
- Entry/Admission - Hampi
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Chennakesava Temple
- Entry/Admission - Halebid
- Entry/Admission - Bangalore Fort
- Entry/Admission - Bangalore Palace
- Any flight ticket.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet, etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We provide pickup from all hotel/Airport in Hubli
- Hubli Airport, Hubli-Dharwad India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P498
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hubli to Badami, Hampi, Belur, Halebedu & Bangalore Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Chennakesava Temple
- Virupaksha Temple
- Badami Cave Temples
- Group of Monuments in Pattadakal
- Bangalore Palace
- How much is Hubli to Badami, Hampi, Belur, Halebedu & Bangalore Tour?
- Hubli to Badami, Hampi, Belur, Halebedu & Bangalore Tour price starts from ₹ 99,966.93. Discover and book Hubli to Badami, Hampi, Belur, Halebedu & Bangalore Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hubli to Badami, Hampi, Belur, Halebedu & Bangalore Tour cancellation policy?
- Hubli to Badami, Hampi, Belur, Halebedu & Bangalore Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Hubli to Badami, Hampi, Belur, Halebedu & Bangalore Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hubli to Badami, Hampi, Belur, Halebedu & Bangalore Tour?
- Hubli to Badami, Hampi, Belur, Halebedu & Bangalore Tour is hosted by Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hubli to Badami, Hampi, Belur, Halebedu & Bangalore Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P498
Reserve your spot
Hubli - Badami (110kms/ 2hrs...
Badami - Hampi (140kms/ 3hrs...
Hampi - Hassan (330kms/ 7hrs...
Hassan - Shravanabelagola -...
Bangalore - departure
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Mahakaleshwar, Omkareshwar Darshan
In this Jan 2023, we traveled to Ujjain, Omkaleshwar, Indore from Nashik in our personal car. the route was great v…
Beautiful scenery with wonderful spirituality environment . You will forget all the worries and tensn of the life. …
Distance from Ellora to Shri Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple Aundha Nagnath
Shri Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, Aundha Nagnath is 230 kms from Ellora. Shri Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, Aundha…
Bhopal to Aurangabad with Satpura National Park
We were a group of four Australians who did a 9 day tailored tour from Bhopal to Aurangabad. The whole tour was wo…
Good Safari but limited animals - Elephants and Rhinos are main species
There are 4 ranges and all safaris start from 3400Rs minimum and can go upto 4500Rs per range by jeep. We went for …
Friendly guide to Aurangabad
Irfan drive me around the sites in Aurangabad and was very knowledgeable about each one. He drove very safely and a…
Kali tiger reserve
We booked the trip without the rafting with the hope of seeing tigers. We did not see tigers but saw a spotted leop…
Amazing, beautiful, captivating "KASHMIR"
One of the most beautiful places on Earth, with snow-capped mountains, crystal clear streams flowing with water dir…
Bangalore is nice. I love this place.in Bangalore if I face problem with large no of people I don't lose hope to visit .
Bangalore is nice city in karnataka. I like this place.in my view.bangalore, is my lovely place. In place large no …
Mt experience is good.i visited overall place in hyderabad Tour.in hyderabad some of worst people are there.i don't care
Hyderabad is a very good city.in telangana. I like this beautiful place. My favorite place. I visited total place i…
Surprisingly super dehradun
Superb and most underrated place due to mussorie. Wonderful locations to venture. It would take 2 days atleast to v…
Responsive and great tour operator
A day trip to the great living Cholas temple in Trichy. Fast and complete details response as well as a good tour a…
Great cultural and educational opportunity!!
Great trip to see a lot in two days!! It covered Kanchipuram, Mammalapuram and Pondicherry! Driver was outstanding …
After reaching company taxi we took city tour and to wonerfull hotel room was amazing... amazing food
Ooty is a must-stay location!
Agora organised everything for us - I can recommend them. Our two hotels were top class for food, politeness and co…