Starting of the tour from your hotel in Brussels Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? A tour of Brussels is a good introduction to Belgium.
Discover the ancient buildings of the city and its splendid modern part on board our luxury car. Your tour will begin at the majestic Grand Place from where the driver will take you to Saint-Michael’s cathedral.
Visit the widely known Atomium and pass by the Chinese pavilion and Japanese Tower. From the Royal Residence you will return to the city center to visit the Sablon area, with its numerous antique shops, while passing the Palace of Justice and Royal Palace.
The next part of your tour covers the district in which you will see the headquarters of the European Parliament and Commission.
• Visit the St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral, a Gothic-style Roman Catholic church
• Gaze upon the world-famous Grand Place with its unique city hall and splendid guild houses
• Admire both the royal palace in the city center and the king's castle on the outskirts of the city
• Look at the Congress Column, a historical monument erected to commemorate the formation of the Belgian state
• Pass by European Complex, which houses the main buildings for the European Union
• See the well-known Heyzel district, home to the renovated Atomium
After the visit, the guide and the driver Will drop you off at your hotel or elsewhere in Brussels.