View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
3-chōme-22-5 Uchikanda, Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to 101-0047, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- A complimentary drink(There will be a charge from the second drink onward)
- Calligraphy equipment
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. (We will not serve alcohol to minors.)
- After the initial free drink, additional drinks will be charged accordingly.
- The building has no elevator and is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please make sure to come on time, as we cannot extend the session beyond the scheduled time.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: eight one management co.
Hong Kong, China10
The Wagasi is beautiful and yummy. The teacher is professional, can speak limited English. The shop is not big and…
The head priest was friendly and funny.
The ceremony was beautiful and enjoyable with fun and engaging story telling prior to and after the ceremony by…
Greeted at Toro station by Jun in person before taking us on a pleasant walk to our first bonsai garden. Spoke…
The kimono experience was definitely a highlight of our trip to Japan. Our dressers, Ru and her mother were very…
We had an amazing time at this workshop, they were very friendly and gave lots of tips on what to see in the local…
Explore Tokyo in a different way
I can highly recommend this event for people who want to explore this great city in a different way. The trail…
What a fantastic bonsai experience
Really amazing experience with June, our teacher/guide. Start of with Bonsai city itself. Off Toro station, it…
Something fun and different
Really enjoyed learning about Japanese archery and trying it out. Really fun! Went to a local sports gym from the…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071