The objective of the itinerary is to:
- teach you sea kayaking (if this is your first time)
- explore the Cold War military caves, cliffs, remote islands and a pebblestone beach.
- for advanced and fit paddlers go as far as a shipwreck.
- have fun and relaxing time with plenty of snorkeling options in the crystal clear sea
- give insights into local culture and history
Trip itinerary for the kayaking day trip.
11.00h (8.00h on Sundays) - public passenger boat departs Zadar from Old Town port
11.50h (8.50h on Sundays) - you arrive to Molat and our guide greets you as you get of the public passenger boat
12.30h after introduction to sea kayaking we head out to the islands (depending on weather conditions). We visit beaches, different islands and have a picnic lunch (not included).
16.30h (19.00h on Sundays) - we finish in one of Molat's port and you have free time to get back on the ferry for Zadar (finishing time depends on the ferry time table)
This itinerary serves as approximate guide as the aim of the tour is to give you an authentic Croatian adventure. The route may change during the trip to take the advantage of any possible opportunity, such as the weather conditions or according to the groupʼs preferences. Please note that weather conditions, transport delays and other factors may influence the itinerary.