per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 8-100, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Lodging at Farmers Home
- Guided Harvesting Experience in the Morning
- Traditional cuisine of Tsuruoka prepared by the farmers.
- A home cooked meal made with the fresh crops you harvest!
- Transportation from the ending point of this tour.
- Departure details
- Yamadera Station, Yamadera, Yamagata, 999-3301, Japan We will meet at the large map of Yamadera temple, right outside the front of the train station. If your party is limited to two to three people, I can provide transportation from Yamagata City or Tendo, free of charge.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157689P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Farmers Homestay in Yamagata?
- Farmers Homestay in Yamagata price starts from ₹ 19,293.38. Discover and book Farmers Homestay in Yamagata on Tripadvisor
- What is the Farmers Homestay in Yamagata cancellation policy?
- Farmers Homestay in Yamagata cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Farmers Homestay in Yamagata on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Farmers Homestay in Yamagata?
- Farmers Homestay in Yamagata is hosted by The Hidden Japan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Hidden Japan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Farmers Homestay in Yamagata on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157689P1
- You'll start atYamadera StationYamadera, Yamagata, 999-3301, JapanWe will meet at the large map of Yamadera temple, right outside the front of the train station. If your party is limited to two to three people, I can provide transportation from Yamagata City or Tendo, free of charge.See address & details
- 1TsuruokaStop: 8 hoursYou will spend the night at a farmers home enjoying a home cooked meal prepared by the farmers before waking up early the next morning. Join the famers out in the fields to see how they grow some of the highest grade of crops in all of Japan that have earned Tsuruoka City the unique title as Japan's only UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy for its dedication to sustainable heirloom crops. Harvest crops together before taking them back to the farmers homestay where you will cook them together before enjoying a delicious brunch together.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great fish and wonderful chef
My family and I really enjoyed our time with Chef Suda and also the local guide who translated and talked with us d…
Wonderful and authentic experience
I had a wonderful time at the sushi workshop with Chef Suda. He was incredibly friendly and helpful the entire time…
Amazing Sushi and Chef
Really enjoyed the sushi workshop! Tried our hand at making several types of authentic nigiri sushi and rolls und…
Chef Suda was very knowledgeable and kind, we loved learning about the different fish we were preparing and he walk…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Written 23 February 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.