1) Service: Staff quality at Ramakrishna Hotel could be much much better!! any room service takes ages, phone calls to reception and rooms service are often not answered, and they have mixed up my laundry on more than one occasion.
2) Room: The AC rooms are standard executive size, but very well done up, well lit, and pleasing to the eye. Rooms are cleaned properly every day, and it is one of the cleanest budget hotels i have been to.
3) Location: Very accessible - walking distance from the railway station and ST stand, and 10 minute rick ride to the main travels stand.
4) Food: well cooked, however, i avoid eating here as it takes forever to get it ready!!
5) Overall experience: definately the best hotel in Nanded, however, thats not saying much as there isnt much competition.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC