Located around 25 km from munnar ,the drive is very picturesque ,but very winding !The property looked nice and well maintained ,but when we were shown to our room ,there was no view of valley or tea estates!but the lawns were nice and well maintained. We had booked a deluxe room which was in 2 levels but sadly the upkeep was not upto the mark . There was one mineral bottle per day and no kettle .....
They have a nice recreation room with pool,carrom and chess .the breakfast was nice and the dinners had a good variety of food with lot of vegetarian options .But ,what really bothered us was the loud music played every night ,right next to the dinner area ! We felt that they should enclose the dance floor so that people who want to dance and enjoy ,can do so without disturbing the tranquility of the place !
The staff was good and quite efficient .
- Also Known As:
- The Siena Village Hotel
- The Siena Village Hotel Chinnakanal
- Siena Village Munnar
- Siena Village Hotel Munnar
- The Siena Village Kerala/Chinnakanal, India
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high amidst the clouds, 20kms off Munnar town in Chinnakanal is The Siena Village. An idler’s retreat, where guests can enjoy sophisticated accommodation, revitalizing Ayurveda and thrilling outdoor pursuits in true ‘Siena’ style. Ideal for corporate gatherings, weekends with family or a romantic getaway with the one you love, the Siena Village experience is one of a beautiful blend of the familiar and the inspirational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Siena Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.