An average property. There are better hotels than this. The service is quite good but the infrastructure is just about average. Lot of variety in buffet but taste is average. They would do well if details are taken care of. We reached a little late in the evening due to flight delays and by that time the high tea was over but the kids required something to eat and the staff in the upper deck coffee shop had to be litterally forced to provide some tea and sandwiches. The quality of these was really bad.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach Hotel
- Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach Hotel Cavelossim
- Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Resort Goa has comfortably furnished rooms & suites with a variety of amenities from express laundry service and LCD television to high-speed Internet access and rain showers. It features four dining experiences, including an all-day dining restaurant and an exclusive lounge bar. With 4,000 square metres of event space for product launches to weddings, the hotel is the ideal venue for a memorable event, blending grandeur and style with easy planning and attentive service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.