This is not a bad place, the rooms are big, modern and clean and there is a nice pool. Its well suited to families as its out of the main Chaweng area but close enough to some shops and restaurants. However there were a few things that could be improved:
- This is not a spa or health resort as advertised, the spa appeared to be closed and the gym is tiny with very old equipment
- Its a bit out of it, they offer a free bus to Chaweng until 5, after that we were charged 400B for a taxi, we found our own taxi back for 150B so quickly realised this was a rip off
- The pictures, the gym in particular are very misleading
- The kitchen does not have any pots or pans to cook with so little point having a kitchen
That said, it was a nice hotel, suited to families who want a quiet place outside of Chaweng.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Lakeview Condotel Hotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Lakeview Condotel Hotel
- Chaweng Lakeview Condotel Koh Samui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaweng Lakeview Condotel is a uniquely-situated condominium hotel, and with just 22 one bedroom studio suites and one two-bedroom Penthouse is ideal for those wanting a relaxed and unhurried holiday far from the stresses of modern life. The complex offers the ultimate combination for relaxation and fitness with a gymnasium and 25m swimming pool and private sauna, Jacuzzi and massage therapy for essential health. The Studio apartments offer 60 square metre of living space and include a western-style kitchen, a combined lounge/bedroom area, and bathroom with bathtub overlooking the Lake. There is a huge outdoor terrace with magnificent views of Lake Chaweng where you can view the incredible sunrise each morning. All are spacious, light and bright with tasteful décor throughout. The Penthouse offers 2 large bedrooms, is ideal for two couples or a family of 4 with large open living area, fully equipped Western kitchen and 270 degree views of Lake Chaweng and the Hills behind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Chaweng Lakeview Condotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.