Yasuragi is a quiet and relaxing spa hotel in Stockholm archipelago, 30 minutes taxi drive from city center. I stayed here for one night and spent 24 hours wearing only Japanese bathrobe yukata and slippers - even while having dinner.
Here you don't have to stress about how you look. You'll totally forget it.
Japanese bath is amazing, especially the hot pool outside in a forest.
The place is huge and it feels like a labyrinth. It takes awhile to get around the hotel and it almost require a navigator.
What they should improve is their service. When I checked in I was given my room key but they didn't explain anything: Where is the spa? The opening hours? What to wear? When and where breakfast is served?
- Also Known As:
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Nacka
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Stockholm
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Stockholm
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Stockholm County/Nacka, Sweden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasuragi Hasseludden is a peaceful oasis where you can enjoy Japanese baths, activities and treatments as well as faboulous meals in the Teppanyaki or Tokyo restaurants. An overall experience inspired by the best from Japan. Go here by car or bus, or enjoy a boat trip through Stockholm’s stunning archipelago! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Nordic Choice Hotels and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Yasuragi Hasseludden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.