My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights of our honeymoon. We had a 2nd floor apartment on the beach. The view from the balcony and the beach was world class. Meads Bay was the best beach on the island and rivaled the best caribbean beaches.
The apartment had a kitchenette...We brought some groceries (beer, bread, cheese, cereal, etc) and thought it was convenient for light meals or snacks. We basically ate at the apt for breakfast and lunch and went out for dinner every night.
The apartment was very spacious with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and a balcony. We really enjoyed it and thought for the price it was unbeatable. Keep in mind that this property is not a true hotel...It is essentially small beach apartments with some extras- tennis courts/laundromat/snorkeling gear and a world class beach.
We essentially lazed on the beach during the days and went out to dinner at night. You need a car which can be organized by the front desk to explore Anguilla. You'll want to see some of the other beaches and explore tghe island. Cabs are also very expensive. Breakfast we would sometimes pick up from local bakeries as well. Restaurants are fabulous all over the island. Our favorite was Blanchard's which was walking distance.
All in all a great stay with an authentic vibe. For the true traveler...
- Also Known As:
- Carimar Beach Club Hotel
- Carimar Beach Club Hotel Anguilla
- Carimar Beach Hotel
- Carimar Beach The Valley
- Carimar Beach Club Anguilla/West End Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carimar Beach Club, located on the pristine white sands and turquoise waters of Meads Bay, is an exceptional beachfront resort. Each of our 24 suites offers unique, exquisitely appointed interiors featuring colorful, tropical motifs and exotic rattan furnishings. The spacious 1100 square foot beach front and beach view suites feature all the comforts of home including: full, modern kitchens with granite counters; a living room with flat screen cable Tv and WiFi; a dining area accomodating six people; and a balcony or patio with stunning ocean views and spectacular sunsets. Enjoy plush bedding with luxurious linens in our Caribbean style air-conditioned bedrooms. All suites offer one or two bedrooms and one or two bathrooms. En-Suite King Bedroom. Twin Bedroom with two beds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Carimar Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.