For the businesses in Solna and Kista, it's a well located hotel, and if you are going to Kista, then you have the advantage of going against the traffic in the morning (i.e. it's quick, no traffic jams). The hotel itself is a bit soulless, but for a night or two it's fine. It's right beside the motorway, but I guess unless you are on a low floor facing the motorway the noise level is not too bad (the windows are triple-glazed of course, so make sure they are properly closed). I've stayed there several times and never had a problem. Not a home away from home, but reasonable value, and a comfortable bed for the night. If you are going into Stockholm, the cost of taxis to and from the hotel, plus morning traffic jams into the city will probably outweigh the cost benefits of staying here; I'd advise taking the train into the city and getting a room there for convenience, but otherwise, a good, basic hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Jarva Krog Hotel
- Scandic Jarva Krog Hotel Solna
- Scandic Jarva Krog Stockholm
- Scandic Jarva Krog Solna/Stockholm County, Sweden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel located on Highway E4, 5 km north of city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Scandic Jarva Krog reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.