1. Confirm your reservation with them to make sure that is no confusion.
2. Arrange your transport or you would have to hire a taxi to reach Matira.
3. This pension is located at the Southern tip of the island, and is about 5 minutes walk to the main island road.
4. I rated the pension based on the price that I paid for the room. If you expect a proper hotel room you would have to pay at least twice the price. Room was generally clean, with one reading lamp and a ceiling with no speed control. No TV. Ocean view was superb. Toilets and kitchens are shared. We cooked quite a lot and did not have any problem.
5. Beach is private but the current was always strong (because of the location). But the closest public beach is only few minutes walk away.
6. Their snorkeling trip was great. The guide was a local and he will sing and play ukulele for you. But bring your own gears (they don't provide any).
7. Their staffs were friendly although not everyone speaks English. Tina was friendly and kind to us.
8. We were cautious with our belongings during the stay, and locked everything in our big luggage when we went out. But nothing bad happened to any guests during our stay.
9. There is a small magasin (mini market?) 15 minutes walk away, for larger one visit Chin Lee market at Vaitape.
10. Taxi fare to Vaitape is 1000 cpf for two.
11. No internet is provided. Closest place you could get public internet is a boutique store at main road 5 mins walk away, 500 cpf for 30 minutes.
- Also Known As:
- Chez Robert Et Tina Bora Bora/Vaitape, French Polynesia