Rarely have I experienced such hospitality. Stella and her team(and I'll mention them as they all deserve credit) of Antonis, Denise, Nida, Louise, Panos and Dimitris were just amazing. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything done with a smile. Unexpected complimentary touches. Your first time in Mykonos? Then this wine is on me said Louise. Rooms and bathroom very comfortable. Good restaurant. Easy 5 minute walk into town. It was very windy, but then Mykonos is known for its windy weather but be it by the beautiful pool or in the town itself the hot weather prevailed. Will most definitely be back. A great hotel and a great team running it.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos/Mykonos Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.