We stopped here April 2012 and were self catering.Playa Olid is very a very good location for most things. The apartments are a little dated but very clean. We had a 1 bedroom and it was a large appartment, it had everything you might need for self catering. Our balcony looked over to the pool but didnt get the full sun untill lunchtime and was gone by teatime. We never used the hotel restaraurant so cant comment on their food.
There are plenty of cheap places to eat right outside the hotel and most of them were very good.
Lots of good places with entertainment beside the hotel also. We had some good nights at the News Cafe just 2 min walk from the hotel. The Playa olid is on a hill but not to bad. The beach is only 10mins walk down the hill.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Olid Apartments Hotel Costa Adeje
- Playa Olid Apartments Costa Adeje
- Playa Olid Apartments Hotel
- Playa Olid Apartments Tenerife
- Playa Olid Apartments Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Playa Olid Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.