To accommodate so many rooms they had to make the rooms very small. The breakfast is very good, you have to see the dining area to imagine how big the place is! Location is superb. Keep lot of times apart just to check in. Checking out is the best part of it, just throw away the room key!
- Also Known As:
- 1st World Hotel
- First World Genting Highlands
- Hotel First World
- First World Hotel Malaysia/Genting Highlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world's largest hotel First World Hotel is adjoined to the First World Plaza, which boasts 500,000 sq feet of indoor theme park, shopping centre and food galore. A lush, grand tropical rainforest greets guests at the main entrance of the First World Hotel, followed by a spacious Spanish courtyard lobby. All rooms are comfortably furnished with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your First World Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.